Service NOW Analyst
Location: Atlanta, GA
Duration: 9 to 12 month contract
EIS PS Service Management Office - service now analyst
A Bachelor s Degree is preferred
Must Have Skills:
- Strong expertise working with CMDB
- Capable of interpreting and developing provided user stories that are ready for development, and working with development team and/or product owners for clarification when needed
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- Ability to understand business requirements and convert them into solution designs
- Knowledge of web-based systems architecture, service-based architecture, enterprise application architecture as well as experience managing expectations and priorities.
- Must demonstrate good judgment and pragmatic approach to delivering a successful Implementation
- Should have participated in, and be familiar with Agile methodologies
- 5-7 years of relevant experience in professional services or customer support operations
- 3-6 years of ITSM systems integration and/or implementation experience
- Strong understanding of current technologies
Plus/Nice to Have Skills:
- Working experience in ServiceNow London or later release
- ServiceNow Certified Implementation Specialist Certification
- ServiceNow Certified System Administrator Certification
- ITIL v3-4 Foundations Certification
- Configuration Management Database, Critical aspect of ITSM - 4-5 Years
- ServiceNow, Service Delivery Platform 0-3 Years
The goal for this initiative is to optimize enterprise CMDB
The project team is made up of 25 teammates and is a mixture of FTE's and contractors
The ideal candidate must be self-motivated with a proven track record in ITSM technologies and comfortable in the dynamic atmosphere of a technical organization with a rapidly expanding customer base. Candidate must be organized and analytical, adept at working in a team environment, able to implement on time to a project schedule, and able to handle multiple priorities in a fast moving environment.
- The real focus is on configuration management
- Strong ITIL/ ITSM processes experience required
- Must understand technology
- Self-motivated and hungry to learn
- Analysis of issue configuration/ troubleshooting
- They use ServiceNow, which is why he is calling it a ServiceNow analyst, however, this is really a configuration management analyst
- High visibility position
- Candidate needs a good working knowledge of CMDB and ServiceNow.
- The industry is not an issue. Banking is not required.
As an equal opportunity employer, ICONMA prides itself on creating an employment environment that supports and encourages the abilities of all persons regardless of race, color, gender, age, sexual orientation, citizenship, or disability.