Service Now Developer in NJ/NY, North Carolina
AccruePartners values our contract and consulting employees. We offer a competitive benefits package to meet the diverse needs of all of our contractor and consulting employees and their family members. Here is a listing of what our company offers: 401(k) Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Employee Assistance Program, Medical and Prescription Drug, Short and Long-Term Disability Insurance.
THE TEAM YOU WILL BE JOINING:
- Fortune 100 Financial Services Company
- 100-year history of dedication to customer satisfaction, success and growth
- Tremendous growth and new business strategy leading to the need for new talent
- Significant investments in cutting-edge technology
WHAT THEY OFFER YOU:
- Culture: Excellent work environment that fosters collaboration
- Growth: Ability to make an impact on the direction of the organization
- Opportunity: Gain hands-on experience working with cutting-edge technology
- Stability: Recent financial performance of the company has reported record profits
WHERE THE POSITION IS LOCATED:
- Remote to Start; Charlotte, NC
WHY THIS ROLE IS IMPORTANT:
- Conducts requirements gathering and analysis to understand the domain of the software problem and/or functionality, the interfaces between hardware and software, and the overall software characteristics.
- Consults with systems engineers and architects on developing IT standards for the business while facilitating the translation of client requirements into technical designs for large IT solutions.
- Uses programming, scripting, and/or database languages to write the software code.
- Models key business processes and critical paths while assessing the impact of technology on business processes.
- Supports software testing, deployment, maintenance, and evolves activities by correcting programming errors, responding to scope changes, and coding software enhancements.
- Maintains records for the documentation of systems development and revisions.
- Coaches and reviews the work of lower level professionals.
- Minimum 5 years IT Application Development experience preferably with an Infrastructure focus
- Minimum of 3+ experience developing with JQuery
- Experience implementing Web Service Integrations (REST/SOAP)