Service Technician II
Location: San Jose, Oakland, San Francisco, CA
- In this role you will inspect, maintain and complete repairs on CNG and/or LNG fueling equipment, including compressors, dispensers, priority panels, dryers, storage tanks and other related equipment.
- During inspections, Service Technician II will identify and repair corrective action and/or proactive maintenance service actions required on CNG / LNG equipment.
- A Service Tech II will participate and/or lead in major overhauls, rebuilds and startups.
- Service Tech II will perform Preventative Maintenance service orders with minimal supervision and escalate to Service Tech III and Master Technician as needed.
- Service Technician II will ensure that assigned stations are aesthetically pleasing for customers by cleaning and wiping down equipment removing any unsightly materials in the area.
- Strong electrical and mechanical expertise working with compressors and valves with high PSI.
- Maintenance on compressor Systems and industrial heavy equipment repair and maintenance
- High pressure (PSI) gases and electric components
- Ability to read industrial electrical relay schematics
- Two or more years in a similar position
- Professional Communications both Written and Spoken
- Ability to pass drug screen and personality assessment
- High School Diploma and AS Degree preferred
Everest Consultants is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable local, state or federal civil right laws.