Immediate need for a talented Performance Center Administrator with one of our Airlines client. This is a 12+ Months Contract opportunity with long-term potential and is located in DALLAS, TX. Please review the job description below.
Job ID: 19-39791
- ALM and Performance center installation and version upgrade
- Ensure the performance center availability 24*7 (excluding maintenance)
- Experience in managing large performance center installation.
- Planned maintenance of performance center /ALM
- Communicate and co-ordinate performance center planned maintenance and outages with Performance test teams.
- Trouble shoots performance center problems faced by performance testers.
- Co-ordinate with Microfous to solve any bugs / patch upgrades.
Key Requirements and Technology Experience:
- Analyze and resolve problems of simple to medium complexity.
- Under supervision, research and recommend alternative actions for problem resolution.
- Participate in component and system testing as it relates to hardware and operating system components.
- Test and implement hardware and operating systems components using techniques that preserve system integrity.
- Production Support
- Will be required to carry / respond promptly to an on-call pager on a rotating basis with other System Engineers.
- Responsible for immediate response to system software problems.
- Needs a basic understanding of root cause analysis procedures.
- Provide technical problem resolution for less complex problems without assistance.
- AAS, Engineering, Computer Science, Information Systems, and / or equivalent formal training or work experience.
- Have 3-5 years (or equivalent knowledge base) work experience in Systems Engineering.
- Learning: Participates, and assists.
- Completes tasks under direction.
- Tasks are assigned and consequences of error carry small risk to the organization.
- Core Knowledge
- Basic knowledge of key system engineering.
- Basic knowledge of technical / business environment
- Critical Skills
- Demonstrated aptitude and ability for logical and abstract thinking.
- Ability, within specific technology areas and under supervision, to perform basic troubleshooting, root-cause analysis, solution development, and implementation.
- Ability to analyze and resolve problems of simple to medium sized complexity.
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced, team-based, Customer service oriented environment.
- Excellent partnering, negotiation and communication skills.
Our client is a leading Airlines Company and we are currently interviewing to fill this and other similar contract positions. If you are interested in this position, please apply online for immediate consideration.