ServiceNow - Strategy Consulting Solution Specialist - USDC
Are you an experienced, passionate pioneer in technology - a solutions builder, a roll-up-your-sleeves technologist who wants a daily collaborative environment, think-tank feel and share new ideas with your colleagues - without the extensive demands of travel? If so, consider an opportunity with our US Delivery Center - we are breaking the mold of a typical Delivery Center.
Our US Delivery Centers have been growing since 2014 with significant, continued growth on the horizon. Interested? Read more about our opportunity below ... Work you'll do/Responsibilities
As a Strategy Consulting Senior Consultant for our HR Transformation, Digital HR/ HR Tech team, you will use your knowledge and experience of HR operations and the ServiceNow HR Service Delivery (HRSD) platform to optimize HR operations and drive business results. In this role you will be responsible for:
- Assisting ServiceNow HRSD projects and work-streams through discovery, design, build, test, and deployment activities leveraging our agile deployment methodology
- Providing hands-on leadership to ensure deadlines are met and key deliverables are always accurate
- Assisting your team through requirements gathering and sprint design sessions for the Service Now HRSD application
- Working with client stakeholders to document baseline current state HR Service Delivery operations
- Developing the points of value to deliver throughout the HR Service Transformation effort
The HR Transformation team is a core component of our Human Capital practice - the work we do supports the five major issues our clients are facing. We collaborate with our clients to develop leading global HR strategies and support organizations in achieving excellence through implementing solutions that transform how they organize, develop capabilities, deploy leading technology, and deliver a leading employee experience.
Keeping the employee in mind, all our services cater to improving an organization's productivity through their human capital asset. The client issues we work with range from the need for a comprehensive HR strategy to determining the need for new and enabling technologies, to streamlining HR operations and transforming the way HR is delivered. Qualifications Required
- 2+ years related experience
- Knowledge of HR function, processes, and best practices
- Knowledge of Case Management, Knowledge Management best practices and design
- Experience designing and/or implementing an HR- shared services center
- External consulting experience
- Up to 20% travel required
- 2+ years of related experience
- Big 4 consulting experience
- Bachelor's degree strongly preferred
- Experience with the ServiceNow HR Service Delivery application
How you'll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can helpthem to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte's impact on the world.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you're applying to. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.