Would you like to perform rewarding work while contributing to the success of an established, growing company?Pragmatics, Inc. is seeking a ServiceNow Administrator to support the daily operational support of the ServiceNow ITSM implementation (SNOW). Under the guidance of the program manager, the SNOW administrator will be responsible for operational support, configuration, and implementation of ServiceNow.As a ServiceNow Administrator, you will be performing the following responsibilities:
- Perform daily operational and support tasks on the ServiceNow platform (SNOW)
- Troubleshoot and resolve reported incidents and defects in Funds ServiceNow ITSM solutions
- Provide rotational off-hour support as required to address production issues
- Configuration and implementation of new features and services
- Configure SNOW to meet customer requirements and enhancement requests
- Create knowledge articles and documentation for IT HelpDesk and knowledge sharing
- Create ad-hoc reports and dashboards
- Follow change management process to deploy update sets and release Research ServiceNow capabilities and integration with other systems for future potential enhancements
- Travel frequently between local Maryland, D.C., and Virginia locations
- Experience with ServiceNow; 4 years preferred
- Experience with ITSM/CMDB tools (e.g. SNOW, Remedy); 3 years preferred
- Knowledge/Experience with SharePoint administration; 3 years preferred
- Knowledge/Experience with Microsoft systems administration; 3 years preferred
- Understanding of ITIL processes (incident, problem, change, CMDB, service request)
- Functional understanding of IT Operations & Infrastructure Support such as Service Desk, SDLC, SLAs, server platforms, client server & web based applications, virtualization & clustering, and SaaS/Cloud Services
- Experience in tools administration and application development with Java or HTML
- Experience with SDLC agile and waterfall methodologies
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and plan and effectively establish priorities among competing demands under tight deadlines
- ITIL Foundation
- ServiceNow Systems Administrator Certification
- ServiceNow Database Administer Certification
- ServiceNow Certified Implementation Specialist
- MUST be clearable (US Citizen, cleared background, etc)
- Secret clearance desired (but not required to start)
Join an established and reliable mid-tier government contractor with a reputation for excellence.
For over 30 years, Pragmatics, Inc. has provided state-of-the-art technology services and solutions to the Federal Government. We have diverse contracts with both Defense/Intelligence Agencies and Federal/Civilian agencies. We provide Software Engineering, Agile Business Intelligence and Analytics, Audio Visual and Learning Technologies, Cybersecurity,Systems Engineering, Independent Verification and Validation, IT Service Management, Program Management, and Transportation Solutions.
We have been externally appraised at SEI CMMI Level 5 and are ISO 9001, ISO/IEC 27001, and ISO/IEC 20000-1 certified.
Pragmatics strives to provide the highest level of customer satisfaction, as well as rewarding careers for our employees, who are hardworking, enthusiastic, and dedicated to superior performance. We encourage you to find out more about our company and our benefits at: www.pragmatics.com. Pragmatics is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Minorities, Women, Veterans and Disabled. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of a disability.
See Job Description