Our client, one of the largest providers of financial services technology, is searching for a ServiceNow Analyst to join their team in Alpharetta, GA.
Title: ServiceNow Analyst
Location: Alpharetta, GA
Job type: Contract, one year
The individual in this position will perform technical and system administrative activities in conjunction with the existing Discovery and Business Application teams primarily focused on Service Modeling/Mapping.
Essential Job Responsibilities:
- Ability to interface with Business, Application and Technical teams to gather inputs (data, relationships, products) and translate them into application modeling templates
- Be able to visually represent input from the Business, Application and Technical teams in the ServiceNow system, establishing a relational diagram of the components (ex: Clients, SLAs, infrastructure, Support Teams)
- Responsible for Service Modeling/Mapping process and execution, identifying application patterns/signatures and creating a corresponding model in the ServiceNow application from the Client to the Infrastructure layers, incorporating the SLAs and supporting teams
- Establish repeatable process, procedures and working instructions for Service Model mapping
- Work in conjunction with the team performing the work on the Discovery system, reviewing asset discovery scan results and providing recommendations for updating the Configuration Management Database
- Provide input to the overall IT Configuration Management & Asset Discovery Strategy
Job Related Experience:
- 2-3 years of Asset discovery, server monitoring/management or related experience, preferably in the hardware discipline.
- Demonstrated ability to model enterprise business applications accurately
- Strong knowledge of ServiceNow platform, specifically the CMDB and Asset Management modules
- Demonstrated ability to partner with a team-providing daily guidance, tactical execution of tasks related to an overall strategy
- Demonstrated knowledge of industry recommended practices and guidelines, ability to implement those guidelines in an IT environment