Eliassen Group is supporting the DOJ Office of Justice Programs with finding a dynamic, talented, and experienced ServiceNow Architect / Implementation Manager to join our team in Washington, DC and occasionally their office in Arlington, VA. This individual will serve as a lead and primary interface between technical and client stakeholders for complex, high visibility IT modernization project utilizing ServiceNow. We're looking for a seasoned ServiceNow technical resource to work closely with our client's senior leadership to assist OJP in modernizing their existing Enterprise software ecosystem.Due to federal security clearance requirements, applicant must be a United States Citizen or Permanent Resident with the ability to obtain a Public Trust clearance.
Responsibilities of the ServiceNow Architect / Implementation Manager:
Requirements of the ServiceNow Architect / Implementation Manager:
- Utilizes excellent written and oral communication skills to work closely with executive Federal leadership and contractor and vendor technical staff to identify best solutions for the organization.
- Serves as a liaison between federal stakeholder and ServiceNow.
- Comfortable working independently and hands-on to prototype and evaluate custom and third party solutions for fit within the organization.
- Advises on high-level, complex solution development, architecture and management processes from concept ideation through development, launch and maintenance. Interfaces with development, account and executive management to develop and grow solutions and portfolios of solutions and offerings and to increase productivity and profits.
- Leads customer and opportunity-specific technical solution architecture efforts. Creates written and graphical content to support client and business stakeholders.
- Leads research initiatives of existing business environment including trends, best practices and organization preferred architectural frameworks to ensure organization's services match business trends. Suggests appropriate upgrades or relevant solutions to enhance organization's competency in meeting changing business needs.
- Interfaces and leads discussions across cross-functional teams, engaging executive management to ensure consistency in solution development and implementation.
- Identifies and evaluates business requirements; evaluates concepts and models such as market timing, knowledge of industry and trends. Reviews and approves decisions prior to implementation to ensure adherence to business strategies.
- Advises management regarding vision and strategy, technology innovations and enterprise architecture services.
- Prepares vision and strategy work products, technology and product analysis, white papers, and responses to queries on strategy and product related topics.
- 12+ years of business solutions experience, 5+ years in ServiceNow implementations
- Experience working with company products and services, business processes and re-engineering
- Experience working with office productivity tools; delivery assurance and/or industry standards on deliverables
- Experience working with administrative and/or workflow systems
- ServiceNow Certified Application Developer (desired)
- ServiceNow Certified Implementation Specialist (CIS - IT Service Management, required)
- ServiceNow Certified System Administrator (desired)
- Experience with full lifecycle ServiceNow implementations
- Understanding of the key technologies relevant to the ServiceNow integration solutions including: SSO, SAML, SSL, Web Services, LDAP, JDBC, ODBC, REST, SCP, FTPS.
Job ID: 355255About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group is one of the top 5 staffing firms currently in the country who provides strategic consulting and talent solutions to drive our clients' innovation and business results. Our purpose is to positively impact the lives of our employees, clients, consultants, and the communities in which we operate. Leveraging over 30 years of success, our expertise in talent solutions, life sciences consulting, Agile consulting, cloud services, risk management, business optimization, and managed services enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively.
Headquartered in Reading, MA, and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence and deep networks, as well as national reach.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don't miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!