ASD is seeking a ServiceNow Architect / Senior Implementation Manager to support their client (DOJ). This individual will serve as a lead and primary interface between technical and client stakeholders for complex, high visibility IT modernization project utilizing ServiceNow. Available locations include Washington, D.C. and Arlington, VA. This is currently remote - however candidate needs to travel to either DC/VA as and when required.
Essential Job Functions
- Utilizes excellent written and oral communication skills to work closely with executive Federal leadership and contractor and vendor technical staff to identify best solutions for the organization.
- Serves as a liaison between federal stakeholder and ServiceNow.
- Comfortable working independently and hands-on to prototype and evaluate custom and third party solutions for fit within the organization.
- Advises on high-level, complex solution development, architecture and management processes from concept ideation through development, launch and maintenance. Interfaces with development, account and executive management to develop and grow solutions and portfolios of solutions and offerings and to increase productivity and profits.
- Leads customer and opportunity-specific technical solution architecture efforts. Creates written and graphical content to support client and business stakeholders.
- Leads research initiatives of existing business environment including trends, best practices and organization preferred architectural frameworks to ensure organization's services match business trends. Suggests appropriate upgrades or relevant solutions to enhance organization's competency in meeting changing business needs.
- Interfaces and leads discussions across cross-functional teams, engaging executive management to ensure consistency in solution development and implementation.
- Identifies and evaluates business requirements; evaluates concepts and models such as market timing, knowledge of industry and trends. Reviews and approves decisions prior to implementation to ensure adherence to business strategies.
- Advises management regarding vision and strategy, technology innovations and enterprise architecture services.
- Prepares vision and strategy work products, technology and product analysis, white papers, and responses to queries on strategy and product related topics.
- ServiceNow Certified Application Developer (desired)
- ServiceNow Certified Implementation Specialist (CIS – IT Service Management, required) - if none - we will pay for certification
- ServiceNow Certified System Administrator (desired)
- Experience with full lifecycle ServiceNow implementations
- Understanding of the key technologies relevant to the ServiceNow integration solutions including: SSO, SAML, SSL, Web Services, LDAP, JDBC, ODBC, REST, SCP, FTPS.
- Agile Scrum/Kanban, DevOps, and Continuous Integration / Deployment / Delivery
- Bachelor's degree in business administration, computer science, information technology or related field
- 12+ years of business solutions experience, 5+ years in ServiceNow implementations
- Experience working with company products and services, business processes and re-engineering
- Experience working with office productivity tools; delivery assurance and/or industry standards on deliverables
- Experience working with administrative and/or workflow systems
- Contract Requires US Citizenship
- Must be able to obtain and maintain an Agency specific Public Trust clearance