The ServiceNow Architect is responsible for design, development, maintenance, administration, and continuous improvement of enterprise Service Management solutions in ServiceNow. Additionally, this role is also responsible for assisting with the customer CMDB model and will Lead the design, development, configuration, and maintenance of enterprise Service Management solutions using ServiceNow. The successful candidate will be accountable for technical solutions proposed/implemented and all changes pushed to production. This is a SME/Subject matter expert role; the successful candidate will advise the existing internal ServiceNow infrastructure team (and customers) on workflow design and provide guidance on day to day activities and administration following industry standards. Development efforts will include (but are not limited to) custom portal pages, modules, API and software integrations, customized web pages, User interface policies, scripts, etc. The ServiceNow Architected will oversee administration of ServiceNow to include upgrades, updates, etc. to Senior program leadership and customer and will chart overall ServiceNow roadmap for the enterprise.
- Designs, plans, and administrates ServiceNow at an Architect level.
- responsible for design, development, maintenance, administration, and continuous improvement of enterprise Service Management solutions in ServiceNow
- Develops automation scripts for efficient deployment and operations of ServiceNow using a variety of scripting and programming languages.
- Maintains technical expertise relevant industry standards and best practices in ServiceNow
- Evaluates and reports on new ServiceNow technologies to enhance capabilities of cloud-based and virtualized services.
- May also provide systems engineering activities such as: Concept of Operations Formulation, Requirements Definition, Analysis and Engineering, System Architecting, System Analysis and Design, Interface and Data Architectures, Validation and Verification, System Integration, System & Op. Performance Analysis, Lifecycle Cost Analysis & Estimation, Decision Analysis and Physical Configuration Analysis (PCA).
- Ensures the logical and systematic conversion of product requirements into total systems solutions that acknowledge technical, schedule, and cost constraint
- Performs functional analysis, timeline analysis, detail trade studies, requirements allocation and interface definition studies to translate customer requirements into hardware and software specifications.
- BA/BS engineering or related IT, System Engineering, or STEM degree (or an additional 4 years of experience in lieu of degree)
- 5+ years of professional experience in design and development in ServiceNow
- Experience integrating cloud services with scripts/code to create customer facing solutions.
- Certified ServiceNow Application Developer
- System integration experience using web services and other web-based technologies such as XML, HTML, AJAX, CSS, HTTP, REST/SOAP
- Those authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship are encouraged to apply.ship is required
- Able to obtain (and maintain) Government Public Trust designation as a condition of employment.
My SAIC Benefits.