Our client is looking to hire a ServiceNow Business Analyst to assist and/or working independently designing, developing and implementing IT processes, conducting research and performing analysis required to build respective modules within ServiceNow Platform, captures business requirements in a form of agile stories, as well as testing configured functionalities end to end as soon as these have been developed.
The position is WFH (Eastern Time zone) preference given to candidates within commutable distance to Princeton, NJ or Rockville, MD. This is a long-term consulting assignment-initial contract of 12 months, with extensions likely. Compensation is DOE.
Successful candidates will have:
• Experience in business analysis and configuration or administration of 2+ modules of ServiceNow Platform.
• Understanding Scrum Methodology.
• Developing strong business cases and ROI calculations to justify and measure the business value delivered.
• Proactively identifying opportunities for improvement, automation, optimization or quality improvements.
• Strong analytical skills are needed to critically evaluate the information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts.
• Experience assisting Delivery teams to rectify issues and improve service delivered to the customers against ServiceNow Platform.
• ITIL Foundation+.
• COBIT, VeriSM, IT4IT, Lean IT (optional).
• Scrum certified (optional).
• ServiceNow Certified System Administrator (strongly desired).
Datanomics is an equal opportunity employer.