We are looking for someone ready to jump right in and make meaningful impact. If you have a passion for learning and for new ideas to improve the way IT operates, while building excellent customer experiences, then this is the role for you.
What you will do in this role:
- Facilitate requirements gatheringand process mapping sessions. Conduct new feature/product demonstrations for process owner and stakeholders.
- Participate in end-to-end activitiesrelated to implementation including Project management, Defect management, communications and Change management.
- Understand existing business requirements and functions, including business process objective, goals and user scenario.
- Document business and functional requirements, process overview, use cases, data flow and wireframe prototypes.
- Review ServiceNow data repositories and reports to identify data gaps, prepare reports highlighting data drift, perform data reconciliation and remediation.
To be successful in this role you must have:
- Demonstrated knowledge of Service Management processes, including Service Catalog, Incident and Change, Knowledge management, HR case management.
- 3+ years working as a business analyst on large projects. Experience leading UAT, User training and enablement.
- Experience in Agile SCRUM methodology and communications across multiple product teams.
- ServiceNow certifications - System Administrator preferred.
- Keen understanding of ITIL framework and industry best practices with ITIL v3 or v4 certification.
- Ability to work in a team environment, prioritizing deliverables in changing landscape.
- Bachelor's Degree or an equivalent combination of education and relevant experience.