ServiceNow Business Analyst VA, Arlington 22202 Security Clearance:
U.S. Citizen, Current Security Clearance, Secret Skills: SNOW, ServiceNow, Agile, Reporting, Incident Queue Monitoring, GFEBS
We are recruiting for a ServiceNow (SNOW) Business Analyst to work in support of Army General Fund Enterprise Business Systems (GFEBS). Qualified candidates will have SNOW experience leading projects in an Agile environment. Duties and responsibilities include:
- Assist the Project Lead and provide updates for ServiceNow items.
- Manage the ServiceNow projects and sub-projects using the Agile methodology.
- Provide the team members with onboarding/offboarding, performance evaluation, travel & expenses, project staffing, and workshops.
- Monitor the Tier 3 ServiceNow incident queue.
- Update the weekly status report and participate in meetings.
- U.S. citizenship
- Current security clearance or ability to obtain a U.S. government clearance
- Bachelor's degree in a related discipline preferred; years of equivalent related experience may be considered as a substitute
- 5+ years of experience providing ServiceNow project support
- Experience working in a government environment
- 3+ years of team lead and/or management experience
- 1+ years of experience working in an Agile development environment using Agile methodology
- Prior experience working with GFEBS is preferred
- Effective communication skills to work in a team environment
Tallon Recruiting and Staffing provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
We comply with Form I-9 identity and legal work authorization requirements and utilize E-Verify for Employment Eligibility Verification in accordance the Immigration Reform and Control Act of 1986 (IRCA).
Individuals with disabilities who need assistance with the application process can reach us by email at or telephone .
For more information please visit us at www.tallonrs.com .