Rezult continues to make great strides toward enhancing the technology community nationwide. We are consistently looking for qualified professionals to join us in achieving success. Currently we are searching for a Lead Cloud Operations Architect to fulfill an immediate vacancy.
This individual will be responsible for: You will utilize your expert knowledge in the design, build, deployment, and integration of CI/CD pipelines within an AWS environment. You will also serve as the functional/technical team lead for cloud environments for financial products.
We are actively speaking with applicants that have:
• 5+ years of experience with AWS Cloud Architecture; Build, deployment, configuration, and integration of Azure CI/CD Pipelines
• 5+ years of experience with Kubernetes
• Strong experience mentoring team members and delivering cloud integrations
Preferred skills include:
• Functional application development experience using .Net, Python, Perl, Bash, Powershell.
• Strong Exposure to AWS and Azure DevOps for CI/CD
• Kubernetes Certification a plus
• Docker and Helm
• 2-3 years of experience with Lambda functions and API Gateways
• Network Security in AWS
• Ability to work closely with, guide, and influence a software development team
• Excels as a senior member and Subject Matter expert for a collaborative team
• BS/MS in STEM or Statistical field