Net2Source Inc. is an award-winning total workforce solutions company recognized by Staffing Industry Analysts for our accelerated growth of 300% in the last 3 years with over 5500+ employees globally, with over 30+ locations in the US and global operations in 32 countries. We believe in providing staffing solutions to address the current talent gap - Right Talent - Right Time - Right Place - Right Price and acting as a Career Coach to our consultants.
Locations would be Chicago, IL / Dallas, TX / East Brunswick, NJ / Mountain View, CA / Atlanta, GA / Remote
1. Service Now Solution Architect
2. Service Now Technical Architect
3. Service Now Consultant
4. Service Now developer / Sr.
Role: ServiceNow Architect - ITSM, ITOM
The role would be for Design and Architect Service-now ITSM application. The Architect will work very closely with ITSM Process Architect, customer personnel, Business Analyst(s), IT Architect, IT support teams and other technical teams to ensure that business needs around implementation of ServiceNow Platform are in a controlled and predictive manner.
The general scope of the work for this position is as follows:
ServiceNow Developer JD below -- Qualified candidates must have:
- Understands technical and functional design requirements for ServiceNow
- Provide High Level Design and technical solutions for ServiceNow implementation
- Architect Integrations with ServiceNow using LDAP, Trusted Sources for SSO, Mid server, web-services, email and other relevant technologies
- Experience with Domain separated experience setup and configuration.
- Design and Architect ServiceNow CMDB and Discovery Jobs
- Design and Architect Automation workflows using ServiceNow IntegrationHub and spokes
- Should have designed and developed Integrations of Servicenow with 3rd party tools and Monitoring tools.
- Should have experience with DevOps tools integration and automation trigger capability
- Understands the workflow engines
- Create prototypes for client engagements
- Identifies system deficiencies and recommends solutions
- Understands the necessity of and contributes to coding standards
- Conduct periodic reviews with teams. Weekly and monthly status reports to higher management.
- Participate in business meetings with various stake holders.
- Take corrective actions based on the customer satisfaction surveys.
- Drive service improvement programs.
- Ensure adherence to quality / security standards defined for the engagement Perform Trend analysis, identify top few incidents and work with respective teams/individual to minimize the incidents.
- At least 8+ years of experience in Design and Implementation of ServiceNow
- The candidate should be trained in ITILv3 foundation certified
- 5+ year work experience in a technical role, preferably client service market
- Working knowledge of relational databases
- Working knowledge of Active Directory, LDAP and SSO integration
- Strong analytical, estimating and problem solving skills
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and collaboration skills
- Ability to present and explain technical information to diverse audiences
- Ability to be flexible, adaptable and learn new concepts quickly
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment with aggressive deadlines and multiple priorities
- Demonstrated understanding of ITIL processes, operations and procedures
- Familiarity with Agile and Waterfall project management methodologies
- Defines designs and documents system requirements to provide efficient solutions for ITSM process enhancements
- Works with Process Owners on continual Service improvement opportunities
- Provides process and technical solution options, risks and impacts
- Ensures quality work product
- Ability to manage multiple and often conflicting tasks; effectively prioritize
- Escalates issues in effective and efficient manner
- Serves as key subject matter expert; mentors and shares knowledge
- Creates and maintains process documentation for team and users
- Fulfills role while working on multiple projects
- Builds positive relationships with all partners
- Provides 24/7 firecall support as part of team rotation
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science
- Engineering or other related field and at least 3+ years working experience in IT Service Management Process
Role: ServiceNow ConsultantJob DescriptionThe role would be for a consultant as a key member of the Service-now ITSM application project team. The Consultant will support the Architect and work closely with ITSM Process Architects, customer personnel, Business Analyst(s), IT Architect, IT support teams and other technical teams to ensure that business needs around implementation of ServiceNow Platform are in a controlled and predictive manner. This candidate needs to be hands on with the ability to work independently and customize /enhance the ServiceNow solution
- Tool Configuration and Administration
- Experience leading and mentoring development teams
- ITIL v3 certification and ServiceNow experience is preferred
- Understands technical and functional design requirements for ServiceNow with the key ability to convert business requirements into technical solutions
- Collects information to determine, document and agree with customer requirements for the ServiceNow platform
- Provide ServiceNow platform and technical expertise
- Create High Level Design and technical solutions for ServiceNow implementation
- Develop ServiceNow solutions to support best practice processes to deliver clients business requirements independently
- Creates workflow and web prototypes for client engagements
- Develop integration components, while being well versed with integrations with hands on experience in designing and configuring Mid server, web services, email and similar integration technology with ServiceNow.
- Proficient in ServiceNow Configuration and customization (Workflow, UI, client scripts, business rules, etc.)
- Administer and troubleshoot issues with ServiceNow instances.
- Past experience in Interacting with client business and technical teams in person and remotely.
Why work with us - At Net2Source, we believe everyone has an opportunity to lead. We see the importance of your perspective and your ability to create value. We want you to fit in with an inclusive culture, focus on work-life fit and well-being, and a supportive, connected environment; but we also want you to stand out with opportunities to have a strategic impact, innovate, and take necessary steps to make your mark. We help clients with new skilling, talent strategy, leadership development, employee experience, transformational change management, and beyond. Equal Employment Opportunity Statement:
- IT or Web programming related educational background
- The candidate should be trained and certified in ITILv3 (at least foundation certified)
- Must be ServiceNow System Administrator certified
- Preferred to be ServiceNow Implementation Specialist Certified
- Experience in most modules under ServiceNow IT Service Management
Net2Source is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion, or sexual orientation. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative, more competitive, and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities. All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law. Awards and Accolades:
- America's Most Honored Businesses (Top 10%)
- Awarded by USPAAC for Fastest Growing Business in the US
- 12th Fastest-Growing Staffing Company in the USA by Staffing Industry Analysts in the US (2020, 2019, 2020)
- Fastest 50 by NJ Biz (2020, 2019, 2020)
- INC 5000 Fastest growing for 8 consecutive years in a row (only 1.26% of companies make it to this list).
- Top 100 by Dallas Business Journal (2020 and 2019)
- Proven Supplier of the Year by Workforce Logiq (2020 and 2019)
- 2019 Spirit of Alliance Award by Agile1
- 2018 Best of the Best Platinum Award by Agile1
- 2018 TechServe Alliance Excellence Awards Winner
- 2017 Best of the Best Gold Award by Agile1(Act1 Group)