**THIS IS A FULL TIME, DIRECT HIRE ROLE SUPPORTING THE US GOVERNMENT
** THIS POSITION WILL ALLOW FOR REMOTE WORK FROM ANYWHERE IN THE US** **IF INTERESTED, PLEASE EMAIL YOUR RESUME TO Required Skills and Experience
Preferred Skills and Experience (this is optional)
- At least 3 years of hands-on experience with the development, configuration, implementation and support of production and non-production ServiceNow instances
- ServiceNow Scoped Application Development experience
- Strong hands-on experience with ServiceNow client side and server-side scripting
- Good problem solving and debugging skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communications, with a proven history at being able to work and collaborate effectively with non-technical team members and/or clients.
- Understanding of functional and object-oriented programming. Your code can pass the "sniff test."
- Care about code quality, modularity, using design patterns and making the code robust and joy to work with
- Good understanding of database schema design and data modelling
- Working knowledge of the Automated Test Framework in ServiceNow.
- Architectural principles to build highly scalable systems.
- At least one ServiceNow Certification, preferably Certified Application Developer.
- Knowledge of React and Typescript
- Modern Development Practices like: CI/CD, Version Control, etc
- Node.JS and NPM
- Being obsessed with Test Driven Development
- Knowledge of functional programming
- ServiceNow Micro Certifications
- Personal website to show case projects.
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at or