Are you an experienced, passionate pioneer in technology? A system's professional who wants to work in a collaborative environment. As an experienced ServiceNow Developer,
you will have the ability to share new ideas and collaborate on projects as a consultant without the extensive demands of travel. Consider an opportunity with our US Delivery Center - we are breaking the mold of a typical Delivery Center.
Our US Delivery Centers have been growing since 2014 with significant, continued growth on the horizon. Interested? Read more about our opportunity below ... Work you'll do/Responsibilities
- You will perform day-to-day support and maintenance, work with the functional team to develop solutions in ServiceNow and coordinate support and development efforts within the admin team.
- General support, administration and maintenance of ServiceNow platform and associated applications.
- Work closely with ServiceNow functional team to build requested items and tasks using workflows to manage processes from the customer to the fulfillment teams.
- Working closely with ServiceNow functional team, configure and improve core and custom applications.
- Work directly with end users to resolve support issues within ServiceNow.
- Monitor health, usage and overall compliance of ServiceNow and its applications.
- Develop systems integrations and process automation.
- Create and configure Business Rules, UI Policies, UI Actions, Client Scripts and ACLs including advanced scripting of each.
- Create and configure Notifications, UI pages, UI Macros, Script Includes, Formatters, etc. in ServiceNow.
- Configuring and managing Discovery and Orchestration.
- Coordinate application and platform upgrades.
- Load, manipulate and maintain data between Service-now and other systems.
- Create ServiceNow reports and dashboards .
The US Technology Services Optimization Offering works with clients to transform their technology services and operations and provide enterprise-wide service transformation utilizing ServiceNow. Working with CIO's, Technology Executives, Service Owners (HR, IT, Customer, Field Service, PPM) and their teams to establish an operating model for technology based on the implications of NextGen and advances technologies, new and evolving service models for technology and the operational expectations of an organization. Qualifications Required
- 2+ years ServiceNow experience in an enterprise environment
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent professional experience.
- Experience configuring ServiceNow Discovery a plus.
- Must be technically savvy and able to design and build applications that meet business goals and objectives.
- Proven experience implementing and customizing a web architected, n-tiered enterprise application.
- Familiar with Service Oriented architecture and web services integration (SOAP, WSDL, REST).
- Familiar with LDAP, MS Active Directory, ADFS.
- Integration (interfacing) of enterprise software systems.
- Experience creating ServiceNow update sets, promoting and testing through multiple instances and into production.
- Must be willing to live and work in the Lake Mary, FL; Gilbert, AZ; or Mechanicsburg, PA area.
- Travel up to 20% annually (While 20% of travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice.)
How you'll grow
- ServiceNow System Administrator / Developer Certification preferred
- ITIL V3 Foundation Certificationpreferred
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Benefits
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Deloitte's culture
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can helpthem to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Corporate citizenship
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte's impact on the world. Recruiter tips
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you're applying to. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.