ServiceNow Developer - Solution Specialist - USDC
Are you an experienced, passionate pioneer in technology - a solutions builder, a roll-up-your-sleeves technologist who wants a daily collaborative environment, think-tank feel and share new ideas with your colleagues - without the extensive demands of travel? If so, consider an opportunity with our US Delivery Center - we are breaking the mold of a typical Delivery Center.
Our US Delivery Centers have been growing since 2014 with significant, continued growth on the horizon. Interested? Read more about our opportunity below ...
Work you'll do/Responsibilities
• You will perform day-to-day support and maintenance, work with the functional team to develop solutions in ServiceNow and coordinate support and development efforts within the admin team.
• General support, administration and maintenance of ServiceNow platform and associated applications
• Work closely with ServiceNow functional team to build requested items and tasks using workflows to manage processes from the customer to the fulfillment teams.
• Working closely with ServiceNow functional team, configure and improve core and custom applications.
• Work directly with end users to resolve support issues within ServiceNow
• Monitor health, usage and overall compliance of ServiceNow and its applications
• Develop systems integrations and process automation
• Create and configure Business Rules, UI Policies, UI Actions, Client Scripts and ACLs including advanced scripting of each.
• Create and configure Notifications, UI pages, UI Macros, Script Includes, Formatters, etc. in ServiceNow
• Configuring and managing Discovery and Orchestration
• Coordinate application and platform upgrades
• Load, manipulate and maintain data between Service-now and other systems
• Create ServiceNow reports and dashboards
Our Enterprise Technology (EnTech) team works with clients to transform their technology delivery by collaborating with CIOs, Technology Executives, and their teams. Together we work to establish IT operating models based on the implications of next generation and advanced technologies, new and evolving service models for technology, and the operational expectations of an organization.
Our team of experienced technologists understand the interwoven nature technology plays in all aspects of today's business environment and focus on helping our clients shift from foundational delivery of technology to being the strategic business partner and catalyst for change. Our Agile/DevOps/Lean technology experts work to transform the workforce of our clients into the next generation of technology service delivery teams.
• 2+ years ServiceNow experience in an enterprise environment
• Bachelor of Science in Computer Science, a similar technical discipline or comparable experience
• Experience configuring ServiceNow Discovery a plus
• Must be technically savvy and able to design and build applications that meet business goals and objectives
• Proven experience implementing and customizing a web architected, n-tiered enterprise application
• Familiar with Service Oriented architecture and web services integration (SOAP, WSDL, REST)
• Familiar with LDAP, MS Active Directory, ADFS
• Integration (interfacing) of enterprise software systems
• Experience creating ServiceNow update sets, promoting and testing through multiple instances and into production.
• ServiceNow System Administrator / Developer Certification preferred
• ITIL V3 Foundation Certificationpreferred
• A current government security clearance, or the ability to hold a clearance is required
How you'll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can helpthem to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte's impact on the world.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you're applying to. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.