Lead ServiceNow Advisor/DeveloperLOCATION:
Direct hire, permanent* Due to program specifications, Candidate must be able to provide proof of ship
If interested, please contact Timothy Myers at Please include your most up-to-date resume. Job Description:
The developer will work with members of the CIO-Technology Shared Services Applications Team, customers, and external vendors to design, implement, test, document, and deploy enhancements, fixes, and configuration changes needed to support the enterprise. Daily activities will include developing solutions within ServiceNow, assisting with the integration of other apps/tools with ServiceNow, system administration, report development and testing of the product and its sub-modules. Job Responsibilities:
- Support the development and configuration of ServiceNow in a variety of areas including, but not limited to Service Portal, Change, Problem, Incident, Service Catalog, Knowledge, Release/SDLC, Configuration Management (CMDB), Discovery, Project, Reporting, and SLAs.
- Identify, create, and execute test cases for ServiceNow and other software platforms including the creation of ServiceNow Automated Test Framework functionality.
- Collaborate with team members to define, analyze, understand and document business and technical requirements.
- Design and develop / configure workflows, forms, scripts and underlying logic using SCRUM / Agile methodologies.
- Participate in and support ServiceNow version upgrades.
- Offer technical solutions to address requirements, evaluate alternate solutions, and perform analysis to determine technical courses of action.
- Lead (and organize) projects driving the design, creation, testing, and delivery of technical functionality.
- Create technical architecture, design and user guide documentation.
- Support business growth and proposal teams by writing proposal sections, providing guidance, and contributing to the creation of cost and effort estimates.
- Grow junior talent through mentoring, partnership, and technical reviews.
- Author, review, and lead the creation of white papers and contract artifacts.
- Work with end users, stakeholders, and management to define and create reports, dashboards, and data analysis products.
- Maintain current ServiceNow/industry certifications, while obtaining additional certifications.
- Lead, author, and contribute to IT related, technical processes reviews, postmortems, and continual process improvement.
- Create estimations on effort required to produce ServiceNow functionality.
- Other duties as assigned.
The position requires a Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Computer Science or IT related degree, plus eight (8) or more years of IT experience. Qualifications
* Due to program specifications, Candidate must provide proof of shipHighly Desired Qualifications
- 5+ years of experience working with ITSM/ITOM/HR/ITBM/SecOps solutions (any or all) in an enterprise environment.
- Excellent understanding of the Agile software testing process and lifecycle, from smoke test, to integration to production deployment.
- Understanding of IT service management and common service level agreement measurements.
- Has experience leading development and/or test teams.
- Can identify, understand, document, and create functionality aligning with customer value streams.
- Can produce level of estimates and basic deployment plans for ServiceNow functionality
- Strong organization and time management skills while working in a rapid software development environment.
- Excellent collaboration skills and can effectively works in a team environment.
- Must be able to identify and learn new technologies quickly.
- Excellent written, verbal, presentation, and interpersonal skills.
- Have an active ServiceNow Certified Administrator certification.
If interested, please contact Timothy Myers at Please include your most up-to-date resume.
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at or .