At CollabraLink, we re committed to providing federal clients with simple and intuitive solutions that increase efficiency and enhance citizen engagement. Using advanced technology, rigorous processes and trusted guidance, we re making government more interactive, productive and secure. We understand that our employees are our greatest asset. Our goal is to create an environment where employees can do important, purposeful work and be rewarded for individual and team success.
CollabraLink is looking for a ServiceNow Administrator/Developer to join our team. The ideal candidate will be able to thrive in a unique culture where thinking outside of the box is required daily and creative input is necessary to solve business problems
- Work with key client stakeholders to define business processes.
- Gather functional and technical system requirements.
- Design and implement solutions on ServiceNow Platform
- Configure Applications using Service-Now tool used in ITIL Management.
- Work on CMDB and Asset management and Cost Module. Performed Data migration to import data from other applications and external databases.
- Provide demonstrations to clients throughout the entire project life cycle.
- Design and implement complex enterprise integrations with industry standard technologies.
- Collaborate with internal team, partner resources, and client resources on project related tasks, ensuring delivery dates are met.
- Experience in web development (UI) using Java, HTML 5, CSS 3, JSON, Angular JS and JQuery.
- Expertise writing SQL Queries in the scripts to query the database.
- Drive BPM adoption within client organizations by empowering client resources to become self-sufficient with building process applications on their own.
- Assist clients in identifying other business process opportunities in which the BPM software could provide a solution.
- Contribute to the BPM practice at CollabraLink by sharing methods and best practices.
- 2+ years as Certified ServiceNow application developer.
- 2+ years of Asset management, Cost Module functionalities within ServiceNow.
- 2+ years hands on experience with J2EE, Java, JMS, etc.
- Experience with SQL, XML, Web Services/SOA, etc. a plus.
- Strong understanding of ITIL V3. Deep functional and technical knowledge of the Service Now platform as well as experience delivering medium to large-scale Service Now implementations.
- Experience with JBoss and/or WebSphere Application Servers a plus.
- Experience in Scrum/Agile/XP (or similar iterative development methodology) a plus.
- Develop end to end BPM solution delivery, including analysis, design, and development and testing of a BPM application.
- Work closely with process engineer/analysts to analyze business requirements and design technical solutions.
- Perform production support of system including environment setup, administration, troubleshooting, and performance tuning.
We actively practice the philosophy that empowered employees make successful teams. That s why we strive to put employees in positions where they can grow, both personally and professionally. CollabraLink offers a full suite of benefits including comprehensive medical, dental and vision plans, Flexible Spending Accounts, matching 401K, paid time off, tuition reimbursement plans and much more.
CollabraLink is a fast growing CMMI-DEV Maturity Level 3, Small Business professional services firm. Founded in 2003, CollabraLink has long established ourselves as a value-add partner assisting our customers in solving their most difficult problems. We bring expertise across a wide variety of IT and Mission Support services driving significant results for our customers.
CollabraLink is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation or any other classification protected by federal, state or local law.