Development InfoStructure Inc. (Devis) is a leading provider of IT consulting services and solutions to Federal, State and Local Governments as well as the international development community. Devis was founded in 1992 to provide innovative, practical approaches to information management.
Our primary mission is to satisfy the goals and objectives of our customers, and we approach problems as opportunities to invest our time in developing long-term solutions and assets. We are passionate about our work and about creating an environment where everyone is supported to perform while maintaining a healthy work-life balance. We know that the best investment we can make is in our people!
Devis is currently seeking a ServiceNow Developer to provide support for a US international development program in Rosslyn, VA!
The ServiceNow Developer is considered the technology SME responsible for the analysis, design, engineering, development and implementation of software projects within the ServiceNow enterprise application suite.
Specific responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Customize ServiceNow applications and facilitate rollout of new applications and modules and configure Application UI and Configure Workflow
- Collaborate effectively with other ServiceNow administrators to develop solutions and handle general updates and configuration changes/requests
- Identify system deficiencies and recommend solutions
- Ensure appropriate tools and processes are in place to have a development/production environment that is reliable and reproducible
- Ensure tool configuration consistency across development, stage, testing, sandbox, and production environments
- Participate in ongoing production support and end user support.
- Collaboration with ServiceNow System Administration and key stakeholder teams to analyze and understand requirements, then transforming the requirements into a valid solution
- Will work closely with business and IT teams to gather input to support ongoing business needs for Service Now configuration, implementation and support
- Responsible for the design and build of ServiceNow Applications and integration to other applications and platforms; including architecture, languages, best practices and methodologies in an Agile Scrum environment
- Provide strong development and project on-track and on-task and collaborate on an ongoing project in both new and enhancements development between engineers, developers, analyst and other team members
- Follow, maintain and apply documentation best practice policies, procedures and process throughout ServiceNow development
- Review and apply any additional UI/UX requirements from internal team and align into ServiceNow development
Required Skills and Qualifications
- 5+ years of experience with ServiceNow as a developer and/or administrator
- Responsible for the development of the MVP Application, including system configuration, development, unit testing, and technical documentation
- Additional responsibilities include code reviews, and providing technical direction for other development resources
Education / Certifications
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or equivalent field of study
- ServiceNow System Administration certifications (a plus)
- ServiceNow Scripting (a plus)
- ITIL v3 Foundations certified (a plus)
- Advanced ITIL certifications (a plus)
- Must be a U.S. Citizen with an active Secret Clearance
- Competitive salary compensation
- Commuter benefits that include free on-site parking or SmartTrip reimbursement
- SEP Retirement Savings Plan
- Flexible, results oriented work environment
- Performance bonuses