As the trusted IT and network provider for more than 3 million government users, Leidos brings the domain experience and mission understanding to transform complex systems into modernized networks. We leverage innovations in technology and the creativity of our people to bring outstanding value to our customers. Leidos is the largest systems integrator and provider of IT services to the U.S. government, serving customers across all sectors. We bring decades of experience leading large-scale, secure government networks and mission-critical programs to bear. With recent new program wins for mission critical networks, our footprint in this market is growing, and so are opportunities to join our team.
We have an IMMEDIATE NEED for a ServiceNow Developer to provide Agile DevOps support to mission critical network systems. As a ServiceNow Developer, you will have the opportunity to build designs, develops, documents, test and debug software capabilities to support a complex program. Based in DevOps framework, you will determines computer user needs: analyze systems capabilities, resolve problems on program, determine output requirements, input data acquisition, and programming techniques and controls. The ServiceNow Developer develops solutions, prepares operating instructions, and ensuring compliance will all software standards.
ServiceNow Developer Responsibilities:
• Document and build ServiceNow configurations, workflows and integrations
• Communicate with the customer in non-technical terms, understand their requirements and deliver suitable solutions
• Assist in providing architecture review and assessment of enhancements within the ServiceNow platform
• Design and develop solutions across the ServiceNow platform to utilize automation and integration capabilities of ServiceNow, focused on leveraging business services with out of the box capabilities
• Create custom dashboards in ServiceNow integrating and combining data from multiple tables and sources based on user requirements.
• Create custom reports and searches in ServiceNow based on user requirements.
• Implement ServiceNow security fundamentals and approaches including integration with other systems.
• Create, maintain and enhance Incident Management, Problem Management, Service Request Management, Service Catalog, Knowledge Management, Self-Service Portals, single sign on (SSO) capability, and Active Directory Profile synchronization.
• Create, maintain and enhance team Dashboards and reporting, including scheduled reports.
• Oversee, maintain and enhance Change Management, as well as current connections between ServiceNow and other systems.
• Maintain Forms, Reports, Views, Workflows, Groups and Roles.
• Coordinate application and platform upgrades.
• Document and/or analyze business processes and translating to system and technical requirements for implementation.
• Work with cross-functional team in an agile and fast-paced development environment
• Bachelor's degree and minimum of 8+ years of relevant experience in software engineering and architecture, including 6+ years as ServiceNow Developer. Additional years of relevant experience will be considered in lieu of Bachelor's degree
• Strong knowledge of ServiceNow toolset and integrations with related systems
• Experience with one or more ServiceNOW: ITSM, ITOM, ITBM, CMDB, Knowledge, Discovery, Service Mapping, Event Management, Orchestration
• Experience developing, releasing, and maintaining software solutions (web, backend, and mobile)
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Demonstrated leader with team-oriented interpersonal skills; ability to effectively interface with a broad range of people and roles
• Strong interpersonal skills, customer-focused attitude and ability to deal with ambiguity
• Proven team player and team builder
• ServiceNow Certified Application Developer
* Experience with basic networking principles/setup
• Experience with ITIL, Service Management, HTML and CSS
• Understanding of SOAP, REST, JSON technologies
• Experience working in a PaaS/SaaS environment
• Track-record of developing large-scale, multi-tier applications
• Experience with IBM Doors and Cameo Systems Modeler
• Familiarity with SysML and System Engineering modeling and design approach
• Familiarity with the Atlassian Tool Suite and JIRA
• Working knowledge of the FAA and their engineering practices
• Familiarity with the National Air Space and FAA NextGen Air Traffic control programs