Immediate need for a talented ServiceNow Developer with experience in the Healthcare Industry. This is a 06+ Months Contract (Potential to Hire) opportunity in Atlanta, GA. Please review the job description below.
Job ID: 19-53193
- Responsible for participating in all phases of the development and maintenance life cycle, typically for an assigned business unit, client program, or corporate department and utilizing various customer technology platforms.
- Primary duties may include, but are not limited to: Maintains active relationships with customers to determine business requirements.
- Collaborates with engineers and graphic designers, analyzes and classifies complex change request and reviews and evaluates possible enhancements. Works with development team to develop and define application scope and objectives and prepare functional and/or technical specifications.
- Analyzes and evaluates detailed business and technical requirements.
- Codes and maintains complex components of information systems. Mentors others on coding standards and performs code reviews.
- Develops and performs system testing and fixes defects identified during testing and re-executes unit tests to validate results. Aids in integrating activities with other IT departments for successful implementation and support of project efforts.
- Provides on call support and monitors the system and identifies system deficiencies.
- Requires BA/BS degree or technical institute training;
- 3+ years experience on one platform, multi database, multi language or multi business application, or any combination of education and experience, which would provide an equivalent background. Incumbent should also have the ability to mentor others, lead small projects and provide troubleshooting support.
Key Requirements and Technology Experience:
- Assists ServiceNow System Administrators with incident resolution, as needed
- Designs and develops new ServiceNow applications and services
- Assists ServiceNow Business Analyst in estimating release level of effort
- Provides mentoring and guidance for ServiceNow System Administrators
- Takes ownership of complex business requirements and works them to completion
Skills may include the following:
- Enterprise and/or IT Service Management
- Advanced System Administration
- Experience with database design schemas and data modeling
- Strong requirements gathering experience
Our client is a leading Healthcare Industry and we are currently interviewing to fill this and other similar contract positions. If you are interested in this position, please apply online for immediate consideration.