REQUIRES IN PERSON / F2F INTERVIEW.
- 7+ years of overall IT experience.
- 5+ years work experience in the USA.
- 5+ years of ServiceNow development, configuration and administration experience.
- Experience with Service Portal and building widgets and/or pages in Service Portal.
- Experience with ServiceNow Orchestration and workfllow.
- Experience developing on the ServiceNow platform, including the creation and/or customization of the core applications such as Incident, Problem, Change, Service Requests, etc.
- Experience administering a ServiceNow instance including the group and user maintenance, ACL, UI Actions, Catalog Items, etc.
- Excellent knowledge of ServiceNow best practices and ongoing knowledge of latest ServiceNow features.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills to resolve technical issues.
- Strong knowledge of the ServiceNow data model and relationships.
- Strong knowledge of ITIL processes.
- Experience with Agile methodology.
- ServiceNow Developer Certification
- ServiceNow Administration Certification
- Experience with Domain Separation
- Experience with Performance Analytics
- Experience with XML, HTML, AJAX, Jelly, CSS, jQuery, Bootstrap or AngularJS frameworks.