Avoid that cold morning commute! The Squires Group has multiple contract opportunities for ServiceNow Developers
to work 100% REMOTE! Your custom development experience will be an asset as you work with a small team in an Agile development environment, with a constant stream of work. This is an interesting project with global outreach. The overall goal of the project is to help the government facilitate procurement and logistical needs and to save money. To date, they have saved over $300 million dollars!
This position is 100% REMOTE!
Per our Federal Government Contract, candidates must be U.S. Citizens
with the ability to obtain a Secret clearance
- True ServiceNow DEVELOPER experience, not ServiceNow Administrator experience
- 4+ years of ServiceNow Development experience, including experience with the Service Catalog module and creating custom applications with CreateNow
- 3+ years of third-party integration development experience using REST APIs
- Experience implementing moderate to complex level security using Access Control Lists and Business Rules
- Experience coding in jelly
- Per our Federal Government Contract, candidates must be U.S. Citizens with the ability to obtain Secret Clearance
4 Reasons to Join The Squires Group, Inc.
- Active Secret Clearance
- Experience with AI capability within ServiceNow
- Integration experience with third-party systems other than LDAP
1. Our Commitment to You - We offer competitive pay, multi-year projects, and a list of exciting clients.
2. Work-Life Balance - We work hard, we work smart and have quality time for family and "life."
3. Golden Rule - We treat our consultants the way we want to be treated: with integrity, professionalism, and trust.
4. We Care About You - We help you meet your career goals and continuously support your efforts in the field. Check out our Referral Program!
The Squires Group will pay you up to $3000 for every qualified professional that you refer and we place. If you see a position posted by The Squires Group and know the perfect person for the job, please send us your referral. For more information go to https://bit.ly/2XEhbNi . The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. #Di #LI-JK1