Deloitte's Risk & Financial Advisory Services
help our clients to be secure, vigilant, and resilient in the face of an ever-increasing array of cyber threats and vulnerabilities. Our Cyber Risk practice helps organizations with the management of information and technology risks by delivering end-to-end solutions using proven methodologies and tools in a consistent manner. Our services help organizations to address, in a timely manner, pervasive issues, such as identity theft, data security breaches, data leakage, cyber security, and system outages across organizations of various sizes and industries with the goal of enabling ongoing, secure, and reliable operations across the enterprise. Work you will do
As a ServiceNow Manager, you will:
- Provide overall technical guidance for ServiceNow platform ensuring overall design complies with best practice, is upgradable and leverages out of box capabilities
- Provide thought leadership regarding optimal utilization of the ServiceNow platform and best practices for development and participates in vetting new requirements on the ServiceNow platform
- Identify opportunities to combine similar solution needs or consolidate existing platforms into the ServiceNow ecosystem
- Design and implement core setup, workflow administration, reporting, data imports, LDAP integration, custom scripting and third party software integration
- Be well versed with the application deployment and configuration baselines, and understanding of how the application environment operates in a secure environment and how exceptions are handled during operations;
- Facilitate use of technology-based tools or methodologies to continuously improve the monitoring, management, and reliability of the service;
- Define, enhance, and implement enterprise risk management frameworks based on industry standards and frameworks (e.g. ISO 27001, COSO, COBIT, PCI, NIST, and HIPAA etc.) on GRC technologies such as ServiceNow.
- Assist in developing ServiceNow modules, including but not limited to GRC, ITSM, ITAM CMDB, discovery jobs and automation workflows using ServiceNow Orchestration.
- Define the architecture and design elements for the implementation of ServiceNow GRC solution (including design data/object models, technical workflow diagrams, access control models, etc.).
- Understand the business requirement and define & document epics, user stories, create UI mock-ups and having a roll-up the sleeves approach to make things happen
- Able to quickly assess issues and provide effective solution
- Facilitate service now training and support team on complex system configuration
- Collaborate with our clients to resolve their business problems by translating functional requirements into technical solutions
- D emonstrate good judgment and pragmatic approach to delivering a solution that optimizes architecture activities across company needs, business constraints, and technological realities
Deloitte Advisory's Cyber Risk team helps complex organizations more confidently pursue their growth, innovation and performance agendas through proactive management of the associated cyber risks. With deep experience across a broad range of industries, Deloitte Advisory's Cyber Risk professionals provide advisory and implementation services that integrate risk, regulatory, and technology skills to transform legacy programs into proactive Secure, Vigilant, Resilient, TM cyber risk programs. By joining our team, you'll be part of developing the future state of cyber risk solutions
Individuals who take deep personal accountability for their work, have a passion for excellence, driven to achieve their full potential and understand the value of building relationships with clients and the industry, are encouraged to realize our requirement for a ServiceNow GRC. The ServiceNow Architect/Manager is expected to have an in-depth understanding of ServiceNow leading practices and have demonstrated experience in the design and implementation of ServiceNow solutions. Understanding of risk and compliance pain points and how they can be addressed effectively through a scalable and usable GRC and ServiceNow technology is key to success in this role. Qualifications
- 7- 10 years of hands-on experience on Service Now solution designs and architect, including but not limited to ITSM, ITOM CMDB, discovery jobs and automation workflows using ServiceNow Orchestration.
- Experience on ServiceNow Security, GRC modules would be preferred.
- Work in a Scrum-based, Agile development process that is light on documentation and meetings and heavy on coding.
- Well versed with various ServiceNow products & platform capabilities.
- Excellent documentation and presentation, verbal and written communication skills and ability to work with teams across geographical locations
- Very strong hands-on experience in advance configurations including Business Rules, Client Scripts, UI Policies, UI Scripts, UI Actions, UI Pages, Script Includes, Access Control Lists, complex workflows, Client Scripts, custom tables, reports and solution migration to higher environment.
- Hands-on experience with ITIL / CMDB and Asset Management implementations.
- Automate administrative & operational, CMDB/Discovery tasks, MID Server administration
- Experience in implementing scripted Web services in ServiceNow, SOAP, REST, and integrations with external system using connectors would be given more preference.
- Experience in defining epics, user stories, create UI mock-ups and having a roll-up the sleeves approach to make things happen
- Creates business and technical design specifications for implementation of the ServiceNow Platform
- Reviews proposed design with all customer and internal stakeholders, and leads all technical design meetings
- Demonstrating flexibility in prioritizing and completing tasks; and working collaboratively with the client to identify and solve key constraints, risks and issues.
- Demonstrated problem solving, critical thinking and logical structuring skills.
- Must have delivered more than 6- 8 projects from scratch/requirement gathering to till go-live
- Recommended - ServiceNow Certifications:
- Certified Systems Administrator
- Certified Implementation Specialist
- Certified Application Developer
How you'll grow
- ServiceNow GRC module implementation experience (like Risk Management, Audit Management, Policy Management, Vendor Risk Management & Security Modules, etc.)
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) or Certified Project Management Professional (PMP)
- CIS - Risk and Compliance Implementation certification
- CIS - Security Incident Response Implementation certification
- CIS - Vulnerability Response Implementation certification
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Explore Deloitte University, The Leadership Center. Benefits
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you. Deloitte's culture
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte. Corporate citizenship
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte's impact on the world. Recruiter tips
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you're applying to. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.