Net2Source is a Global Workforce Solutions Company headquartered at NJ, USA with its branch offices in Asia Pacific Region. We are one of the fastest growing IT Consulting company across the USA and we are hiring “ServiceNow ITOM Architect” for our client. We offer a wide gamut of consulting solutions customized to our 450+ clients ranging from Fortune 500/1000 to Start-ups across various verticals like Technology, Financial Services, Healthcare, Life Sciences, Oil & Gas, Energy, Retail, Telecom, Utilities, Technology, Manufacturing, the Internet, and Engineering.
Job Title: ServiceNow ITOM Architect
Location: Santa Clara, CA
Full Time Hire / Permanent
- Experienced ITSM specialist with ServiceNow ITOM experience to support its implementation and rollout.
- Responsibilities include modelling and developing service maps within the platform, performing discovery of business services and their dependencies, resolving issues with the auto-discovery process, configuring collectors, integrating with monitoring solutions, build dashboards, and validating the accuracy of the maps and service uptime.
- Must have experience in service architecture; identifying and resolving technical risks and complex integration issues
- Collaborating with project managers, vendors, and other IT teams on the planning and delivery of projects.
- Understanding of CI/Asset classes and Model categories
- Understanding of all the four phases of ServiceNow discovery (Scan, identify, classify and exploration)
- Knowledge of discovery schedules and discovery IP range sets
- Must have configuration and deployment knowledge of MID server in customer infrastructure
- Understanding on type of credentials required to discover different IT components in an infrastructure
- Hands on experience in analysing, designing, developing/writing, and managing ServiceNow core applications such as Incident, Problem, Change or Service Request.
- Should have good understanding of Import sets and Transform maps
- Good understanding of networking and OS (Unix and Windows) basics
- Basic understanding on Virtual platforms & storage devices
- Strong experience working with ITIL and ITSM
- Experience with any other discovery tools like HP uCMDB, Zenoss core, Nagios etc. would be a plus
- ServiceNow Implementation certification would be a plus
About Net2Source, Inc.
Net2Source is an employer-of-choice for over 2200+ consultants across the globe. We recruit top-notch talent for over 40 Fortune and Government clients coast-to-coast across the U.S. We are one of the fastest-growing companies in the U.S. and this may be your opportunity to join us!
Want to read more about Net2Source? Visit us at www.net2source.com
Equal Employment Opportunity Commission
The United States Government does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.
Net2Source Inc. is one of the fastest growing Global Workforce Solutions company with a growth of 100% YoY for last consecutive 3 years with over 2200+ employees globally and 30 locations in US and operations in 20 countries. With an experience of over a decade we offer unmatched workforce solutions to our clients by developing an in-depth understanding of their business needs. We specialize in Contingent hiring, Direct Hires, Statement of Work, Payroll Management, IC Compliance, VMS, RPO and Managed IT Services.
Fast Facts about Net2Source:
- Inception in 2007, privately held, Debt free
- 2200+ employees globally
- 375+ In- house Team of Sales, Account Management and Recruitment with coast to coast COE.
- 30 offices in US and 50+ Offices globally
- Operations in 20 countries (US, Canada, Mexico, APAC, UK, UAE, Europe, , Europe, Latin America, Japan, Australia)
Awards and Accolades:
- 2018 – Fastest Growing IT Staffing Firm in North America by Staffing Industry Analysts
- 2018 – Fastest-Growing Private Companies in America as a 5 times consecutive honoree – Inc. 5000
- 2018 – Fastest 50 by NJBiz
- 2018 – Techserve Excellence Award (IT and Engineering Staffing)
- 2018 – Best of the Best Platinum Award by Agile1
- 2018 – 40 Under 40 Award Winner by Staffing Industry Analysts
- 2018 – CEO World Gold Award by SVUS
- 2017 – Best of the Best Gold Award by Agile1
Office: (201) 340-8700 Ext.527 | Cell: (201) 365-4885 | Fax: (201) 221-8131 | Email: email@example.com