Kforce has a client seeking a ServiceNow Senior Business Analyst in Miami, FL.
* ServiceNow Senior Business Analyst will be responsible for ensuring Incidents, Tasks and Stories are gathered and maintained within the ServiceNow tool
* Lead and maintain the flow of requirements from the product backlog into sprint planning, providing a controlled overall view of the business and functional requirements at a detailed level
* Build, maintain and enhance Dashboards and reporting within the ServiceNow tool
* As a ServiceNow Senior Business Analyst, you will manage and prioritize tasks/incidents/stories in Assignment groups to ensure they are addressed within our Service Levels
* Responsible for working and maintaining the relationship with our Development vendor and assign Stories to ensure the work and Sprints are completed on time
* Three plus years of strong knowledge of the ServiceNow platform, from a support perspective is a requirement
* Experience in business systems analysis and working in a fast-paced environment with a working knowledge of ITIL, Agile and DevOps methodologies
* Experience in gathering requirements, producing specifications, and carrying out delivery planning and prioritization activities
* Knowledge in using manual and automated testing methodologies as part of product development and quality assurance
* Expertise with supporting ServiceNow ITSM, PA, ITFM, PPM, HRSM and Service Portal
* Experience working on and managing projects would be highly beneficial
* Experience from developer or administrator level would be advantageous
* Scrum Master certification a plus
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.