Are you passionate about delivering goals to your client that go above and beyond their expectations? ServiceNow HRSD ServiceNow HRSD ServiceNow HRSD ServiceNow HRSD ServiceNow HRSD ServiceNow HRSD ServiceNow HRSD ServiceNow HRSD ServiceNow HRSD ServiceNow HRSD ServiceNow HRSD ServiceNow HRSD
Does the opportunity to work with the world's leading businesses excite you?
Our ServiceNow HRSD Team is thrilled to render results that help our clients transform their HR practices in ways that lead to significant savings, a leading edge on competition, greater efficiency and an enhanced employee experience. OPEN IN MULTIPLE LOCATIONS!
Dallas, Houston, Austin, Phoenix, Los Angeles, Seattle, Minneapolis, Chicago, Boston, New York, Parsippany, Samford, McLean, Charlotte, Atlanta, Nashville, Tampa, Miami, Rosslyn, Detroit, Cincinnati, Cleveland, Costa Mesa Work you'll do:
As a Senior Consultant for our ServiceNow HRSD team, you will use your knowledge and experience of HR operations and the ServiceNow HR Service Delivery (HRSD) platform to optimize our clients HR operations and help them drive business results.In this role you will be responsible for:
- Leading ServiceNow HRSD projects and work-streams through discovery, design, build, test, and deployment activities leveraging our agile deployment methodology
- Providing hands-on leadership and Project Management to ensure deadlines are met and key deliverables are always accurate
- Working with a team of both functional and technical consultants through requirements gathering and sprint design sessions for the ServiceNow HRSD applications
- Working with client stakeholders to document baseline, current state HR Service Delivery operations
- Developing the points of value to deliver throughout the HR Service Transformation effort
- Developing detailed implementation plans for deploying the HR Service Delivery product including establishing key milestones, and finalizing budget/scope and high level architecture
- Managing all aspects of the project/workstream, including monitoring and identifying any project issues early to be able to mitigate any risk for your client
- Establishing user journeys and creating the user stories to support the design and configuration of the Employee Service Portal, Knowledge Management, and Case Management capabilities
- Supporting the iterative configuration of the HRSD application, engage stakeholders to conduct reviews through joint design sessions
- Assisting with executing system validation, preparing the organization for the transition and ensuring reading for deploying the HRSD build into production
- Building your reputation within the firm and market around the strong HR Shared Services knowledge and ServiceNow product knowledge you possess
- Forging strong relationships with both the clients and project teams that will contribute to your growth and development
- 4+ years of experience in ServiceNow implementations and optimizations
- 1+ years of experience in the delivery and implementation of at least one ServiceNow HRSD core module
- Experience developing implementation plans in ServiceNow
- Knowledge of HR functions, processes, and best practices
- Experience in Project Management
- Willing and able to travel up to 50% as needed per project (While travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice.
- Bachelor's degree strongly preferred.
- Experience designing and/or implementing an HR shared services center
- Experience with a full HRSD suite implementation
- Big 4 consulting experience
Los Angeles California
New York New York