New York City, NY Salary:
Dependent on Experience Description:
Are you a Site Reliability Engineer (SRE) with an expertise in ServiceNow
looking to join an established company where they actually want you to succeed and grow? Are you also interested in a PARTIALLY REMOTE (3 days in office, 2 days from home), Direct to Hire opportunity where you are an active part of a team? If you are, keep reading. If you aren't you can keep reading too if you'd like you could always learn something right?
Now that you're here, our client based out of New York, NY has an immediate need of your skills. If you made it this far, send me an e-mail so we can discuss this role further and I can get you in front of the hiring manager and get an interview scheduled. Sound good? Good. My e-mail address is and some more information about the job is below. I'll be waiting for your e-mail.Job Details:
Title: ServiceNow Site Reliability Engineer
Location: Partially Remote (3 days in office, 2 days from home)
Length of Engagement: Direct to Hire/ FTE
Rate: Competitive and dependent on experience
This role is looking for a person that would sit on a team that would help with Debugging when there are any issues with the ServiceNow platform. This will be for level 3 and level 4 support.Responsibilities:
- Troubleshoot major incidents, facilitate blameless post-mortems and ensure non-recurrence of incidents through action-oriented problem resolution of ServiceNow platform and application issues.
- Design, code, test, and deliver software to automate manual operational tasks, ultimately to improve availability and stability of ServiceNow services.
- Analyze ServiceNow Database and system performance issues and provide solutions to improve Service availability.
- Find root cause of non-performant services, create and maintain monitoring and alerting systems for all ServiceNow Services.
- Engage with development team throughout software development life cycle and help maintain a reliable and stable ServiceNow platform.
Being that you just spent 5 minutes of your life reading this posting, I think it would be worth your while to send me your resume, right? Excellent. I'm glad we're on the same page. Now send that resume to me at
- 5+ years of software engineering experience, with a Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.
- Excellent debugging and trouble shooting skills of ServiceNow services or other highly-complex systems or applications
- Experience supporting ServiceNow Platform or other enterprise products and services for internal or external clients.
- Hands-on experience with agile development, test automation, workflow automation, and Monitoring dashboard design which can be applied to the ServiceNow platform.
- Working knowledge of infrastructure components, e.g. routers, load balancers, container systems, compute, storage, and networks.
- ServiceNow Certification; CSA or higher is desired
I'll be looking forward to hearing from you soon.
The Judge Group Contact:
This job and many more are available through The Judge Group. Find us on the web at www.judge.com