Platform lead for ServiceNow development and architecture.
TS/SCI/poly clearance is required
- Collaboration across multiple agile teams
- Lead technical planning, system hardware-software-network design, development and integration, verification and validation, and fielding
- Evaluate alternatives including cost and risk, supportability and analyses for total systems; resolve highly complex multi-domain systems issues
- Perform system prototyping of features through hands-on design and development implementation tasks
- Perform automation tasks through scripting and testing
- Work closely with developers and infrastructure team to document user story backlog in provided tool
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- Gather and prioritize customer requirements and develop and implement products to meet the requirements
- Develop new enhancements and custom apps and deploy to ServiceNow Store
- Experience working with ServiceNow Security features, administering Users, Roles, Groups, ACLs
- Knowledge of CMDB, Business Service Map & knowledge of ServiceNow UI tools Service Portal, CMS
- Experience working with Jelly scripting, Glide API, Java scripting and working knowledge of various JS Frameworks like AngularJS, NodeJS and etc.
- ServiceNow implementation, administration, and development
- 10 % 401K First Year Vesting 6 weeks Vac Long term opportunity