ServiceNow Solution Architect - Technology Services Optimization
Passionate about technology? Energized by a dynamic environment that offers opportunities for professional growth and new responsibilities? Are you interested in helping clients drive alignment with their business, work with a ServiceNow Diamond Partner and establish a culture focused on adding business value? If you are seeking a role that offers you the opportunity to advise clients through critical and complex issues, while allowing you to develop personally and professionally, consider a career in Deloitte Technology Services Optimization (TSO) ServiceNow practice.Work you will do
As a Solution Architect, you will be responsible for providing best practice advisory services to functional and technical streams throughout the solution implementation and ongoing sustainment. You will be a part of the design on the project and will assist in directing the ServiceNow implementation and certifying the solution design of strategic technologies during solution development. This role will build and drive high performing relationships with strategic development partners to ensure high quality delivery of all aspects of solution development.
In an operational setting, you will be an integral part of the team responsible for solution design and review of all business process and system level changes as part of continual service improvement. You will provide design perspectives to the process teams to maintain consistency, stability and supportability of the solution and processes in conjunction with maintaining the organizational roadmap for the solution while utilizing current vendor solution capabilities and the product roadmapThe team
From leading practice to business necessity, every business recognizes the need for a strategic cloud integration platform. At Deloitte Consulting, our technology strategy and architecture specialists help organizations develop the strategies and implement the systems that build business value and drive performance. We have the in-depth knowledge and experience gained from working on some of the most complex IT challenges around the globe, everything from system replacement to full IT transformation.
Our TSO ServiceNow team works with clients to transform their technology delivery by collaborating with CIOs, Technology Executives, and their teams. Together we work to establish IT operating models based on the implications of next generation and advanced technologies, new and evolving service models for technology, and the operational expectations of an organization.
Our team of experienced technologists understand the interwoven nature technology plays in all aspects of today's business environment and focus on helping our clients shift from foundational delivery of technology to being the strategic business partner and catalyst for change. Our Agile/DevOps/Lean technology experts work to transform the workforce of our clients into the next generation of technology service delivery teams.Qualifications
- 6+ years of relevant ServiceNow IT consulting or industry experience
- At least two years of experience managing engagements
- A minimum of 4 full life cycle implementations
- 4+ years with ServiceNow Integration Design and implementation (including some w/Integration Hub)
- Experiencing with CSDM/CMDB
- Experience managing teams of five team members
- Travel up to 50% (While 50% of travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice)
- Limited immigration sponsorship may be available
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple task assignments
- Strong oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills (MS Visio, MS PowerPoint)
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment
- ServiceNow certification in one or more areas
- Business development
- Experience with XML, and SQL
- Eagerness to mentor junior staff
- An advanced degree in the area of specialization