We, International Information Technology Team (i2t2) Inc. are looking for a ServiceNow Solutions Architect for our client located in Edison, NJ area.
Job Title: ServiceNow Solutions Architect
Location: Remote/Edison, NJ
Duration: 6+ Months Contract
- Serve as primary technical point-of-contact for projects and as the face of the development team to the customer
- Define, at an architectural and design level of detail, technical solutions aligned with our client’s business problems and ServiceNow Implementation Best Practices
- Understand customer requirements, translate to solutions, and communicate to clients
- Write/estimate Stories, monitor Developer’s work, and own overall quality and delivery of development; may perform a portion of development on Stories that cannot be delegated
- Responsible for Sprint demos and delivery of additional development artifacts, documentation, and knowledge transfer activities if purchased by the client
- Help mentor Developers and Technical Consultants in relation to technical design standards and implementation of best practices using ServiceNow
- Maintain proficient knowledge of the ServiceNow platform and products via webinars, case study, training, and all other resources available
- Perform research into technology partner or other vendor solutions in context of client requirements for integration
- Contribute to the continual improvement of Delivery Services processes as well as the maturing of the different portfolios, capabilities, expertise, and best practices in consideration of customer needs and requirements
- Provide mentorship and guidance to other members of the team
- Ensure all time is recorded accurately and keep calendar up-to-date with scheduled activities
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned
- Proven experience as a key technical resource leading the development and delivery of ITSM solutions in client environments
- 5+ years working on the ServiceNow platform required.
- ServiceNow Certified System Administrator (CSA) preferred
- ServiceNow Certified Implementation Specialist for ITSM (CIS-ITSM) preferred
- ServiceNow Certified application Developer (CAD) preferred
- Experience with scripting in the ServiceNow platform using JS: Business Rules, Client Scripts, UI Actions, UI Pages, Angular JS, Jelly, etc.
- Experience implementing systems using the Agile/Scrum methodology
- Degree or equivalent, preferably in Computer Science or Information Technology, and proven experience in technical consulting role