ServiceNow Tester OH, Dayton 45431 Security Clearance:
U.S. Citizen, Current Security Clearance or Eligibility to Obtain Skills: ServiceNow, SNOW, Oracle, EBS, Agile, ERP, DISA, USAF, CloudOne, milCloud
We are recruiting for a ServiceNow (SNOW) Developer to work in support of a government program that will establish and sustain common services in a government cloud environment for the deployment of Oracle E-Business Suite (EBS). Qualified candidates will have experience supporting the ServiceNow Platform. Prior experience in a common services environment and supporting Agile development is preferred. Role and responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Support the data ingestion workstream design and implementation for: service requests, incidents, problem resolution, onboarding requests, and offboarding requests.
- Support Agile dashboards.
- Support analysis and design for processes and systems.
- Assess business model and technology integration.
- Assess current state of technology, identify customer requirements, and support design for business solutions.
- Research, gather, and analyze information.
- U.S. citizenship
- Current security clearance or ability to obtain a U.S. government clearance
- Bachelor's degree in a related discipline preferred; additional years of equivalent experience may be considered as a substitute
- Experience with ServiceNow Platform
- Experience with test development, test execution, and test management
- Experience working in an Agile development environment is preferred
- Prior experience working in an ERP software and technology is a plus
- Experience with Oracle technologies including EBS is a plus
- Prior experience working in support of DISA or USAF is a plus
- Knowledge of CloudOne, milCloud, or Air Force cloud environment is a plus
Tallon Recruiting and Staffing provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
We comply with Form I-9 identity and legal work authorization requirements and utilize E-Verify for Employment Eligibility Verification in accordance the Immigration Reform and Control Act of 1986 (IRCA).
Individuals with disabilities who need assistance with the application process can reach us by email at or telephone
For more information please visit us at www.tallonrs.com .