Job Title: AEM QA
Location: San Jose, CA
Duration: 6+ Months
• The candidate will provide quality assurance testing with automation focused for new/updated CMS templates and components for adobe.com, using AEM / CQ and supporting technology.
• The candidate is required to help us create, scale and maintain test automation strategies and actual implementations for highly trafficked web applications in Selenium/WebDriver, Cucumber & Java. Contribute to the maintenance and expansion of our continuous Integration (CI) environment.
• The candidate is required to work closely with global teams to analyse reported bugs in JIRA and consolidate QA status using Confluence and other tools.
• Must have practical experience with Agile/SCRUM methodologies, the candidate will work with Stakeholders/Product Managers in sprint grooming, planning, retrospective meetings, and to provide testing support in bi-weekly release cycle.
• It is required that the candidate is able to think outside the box when proposing solutions to problems within Adobe.
• The candidate must be self-driven and able to work with ambiguous requirements with little or no guidance.
• 5+ years experiences with Content Management System (CMS) in general, with 3+ years experiences using AEM, Adobe Experience Manager (formerly known as Day CQ)
• 3+ years hands-on testing automation experience – from defining automation strategy, to planning and creation, through implementation. Solid knowledge of object oriented programming Java or Python, along with requisite coding and debugging skills.
• Solid understanding of Web based project test methodology, test environments, bug life cycle, and frequent code release deployment QA support.
• Knowledge of presentation, Web, business and data access layers and their interactions.
• Experience with cross-browser, cross-platform and mobile device testing. Must have experience using virtualization technologies (VM Ware, Sauce Labs, etc.)
• Experience working with highly trafficked, high performance, scalable Web applications.
• Able to quickly understand and interpret design and technical specifications, and provide QA time estimates.
• Ability to adjust and respond to scheduling and/or technical changes, with the ability to analyse and communicate any increased risks and/or testing considerations resulting from such changes.
• Self-starter, ability to adapt to shifting tasks and to support multiple requests.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Good problem solving and diagnostic skills.
• Team player.
• Experience with AEM 6.0 or newer, familiar with touch UI.
• Experience testing AEM application updates and/or large-scale website migrations.
• Experience with Adobe Analytics (SiteCatalyst), or Adobe Target.
• Experience testing with content-centric applications using the Apache Sling framework.