Must have a College Degree (no flex)
US Citizen (no clearance required)
• You will perform day-to-day support and maintenance, work with the functional team to develop solutions in ServiceNow and coordinate support and development efforts within the admin team.
• General support, administration and maintenance of ServiceNow platform and associated applications
• Work closely with ServiceNow functional team to build requested items and tasks using workflows to manage processes from the customer to the fulfillment teams.
• Working closely with ServiceNow functional team, configure and improve core and custom applications.
• Work directly with end users to resolve support issues within ServiceNow
• Monitor health, usage and overall compliance of ServiceNow and its applications
• Develop systems integrations and process automation
• Create and configure Business Rules, UI Policies, UI Actions, Client Scripts and ACLs including advanced scripting of each.
• Create and configure Notifications, UI pages, UI Macros, Script Includes, Formatters, etc. in ServiceNow
• Configuring and managing Discovery and Orchestration
• Coordinate application and platform upgrades
• Load, manipulate and maintain data between Service-now and other systems
• Create ServiceNow reports and dashboards
The HR Transformation team is a core component of our Human Capital practice - the work we do supports the five major issues our clients are facing. We collaborate with our clients to develop leading global HR strategies and support organizations in achieving excellence through implementing solutions that transform how they organize, develop capabilities, deploy leading technology, and deliver a leading employee experience.
Keeping the employee in mind, all our services cater to improving an organization's productivity through their human capital asset. The client issues we work with range from the need for a comprehensive HR strategy to determining the need for new and enabling technologies, to streamlining HR operations and transforming the way HR is delivered.
• 2+ years ServiceNow experience in an enterprise environment
• Experience as a ServiceNow Administrator or hands-on configuration experience
• ServiceNow System Administrator / Developer Certification preferred
• Bachelor of Science in Computer Science, a similar technical discipline or comparable experience
• Experience configuring ServiceNow Discovery a plus
• ITIL V3 Foundation Certification preferred
• Must be technically savvy and able to design and build applications that meet business goals and objectives
• Proven experience implementing and customizing a web architected, n-tiered enterprise application
• Familiar with Service Oriented architecture and web services integration (SOAP, WSDL, REST)
• Familiar with LDAP, MS Active Directory, ADFS
• Integration (interfacing) of enterprise software systems
• Experience creating ServiceNow update sets, promoting and testing through multiple instances and into production