Primary Location: Denver,CO
V-Soft Consulting is currently seeking a ServiceNow Developer for our premier client in Denver, CO,This is a 12 months contract position.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED:
Education and Experience »
- ServiceNow Implementation Specialist Certification
- Minimum 6+ years experience
- ServiceNow Developer Certification
- ITIL® Foundation or Advanced Certification
- 2+ Years of Experience in ServiceNow Implementation and Support of various
- 2+ years of experience in SaaS software configuration and/or development
- Experience in ServiceNow Advanced Scripting and Configurations
- Experience creating Service Portals required; experience across multiple customers a plus.
- Experience in coding, object-oriented and modularized software.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities »
- Knowledge of Cloud Technologies like AWS, Azure or Google Cloud
- Excellent knowledge of ITOM and ITSM suite in ServiceNow
- Functional knowledge of Project Management, Agile and Scrum Methodologies.
- Advanced knowledge of LDAP, AD, SSO, Email Infrastructure, Web Services
- Advanced knowledge of remote administration via SSH, SNMP, WMI or PowerShell
- Understanding of IT help desk and service management along with good understanding of the ITIL framework including Incident Management, Problem Management, Change Management, Release Management, and/or Service Desk.
- Excellent Verbal and written communication
- Working knowledge of AngularJS, Bootstrap, CSS3.
- Familiarity with SOA technologies including as REST, SOAP and Web Services implementations.
- Demonstrated aptitude for learning new technologies quickly.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Deliver end-to-end automated solutions which include technical implementation of the ServiceNow Platform, Core System, and Applications.
- Delivering effective and timely solutions through the application of business rules, client scripts, UI policies and configuration of forms and workflows
- Building, configuring and supporting integrations between ServiceNow and other internal and external applications using SOAP/REST and other modern integration techniques
- Manage ServiceNow Version updates and new releases which include testing, documentation, analysis of new functionality, and implementation of the release
- Build and Deploy UI Policies, UI actions, script includes, scheduled jobs, import sets and transform maps
- Implementation of Service Now for ITSM, Discovery, Orchestration and various third-party integrations
- Design, build and support the Service Portals built on ServiceNow Platform
- Provide advanced support for Service Now by troubleshooting, implementing bug fixes and root cause analysis etc.
- Maintain production system reliability through utilization of Change Management process.
- Peer code review and ensure that team is following all the best practices.
V-Soft Consulting is a trusted partner with experience across diverse technology stacks to help business get IT done. What makes V-Soft different? Our expertise is derived from over 20 years of delivering world-class IT staffing, consulting, engineering and managed services to Fortune 1000 and mid-market companies in the U.S., Canada, and Asia.
V-Soft is headquartered in Louisville, KY with strategic locations in India, Canada, and across the U.S., including Madison, Chicago, Denver, Harrisburg and Atlanta. V-Soft has been recognized among the top 100 fastest growing staffing companies in North America and is known for the ability to provide highly qualified consultants for any project at any scale. V-Soft has a wide variety of partnerships across diverse technology stacks, and holds such titles as MuleSoft Certified Delivery Resource, Oracle Gold Partner, ServiceNow Partner, Microsoft Partner, and Cisco Registered Partner, amongst many others.
Like what you hear? Apply with V-Soft today!
For more information or to view all our open jobs, please visit www.vsoftconsulting.com or call