Kforce has a client that is seeking a Services DevSecOps Engineer, Lead in McLean, VA.
As a lead DevOps engineer on our team, you will use your development experience to streamline our software development lifecycle from requirements to monitoring in production of Open Digital Architecture for digital weapon system environments. The Services DevSecOps Engineer, Lead will lead efforts to incorporate open source tools, automation, and cloud resources to cut down on tedious, boring tasks and free up the team's developers to do what they do best - innovate. You will implement continuous integration and delivery to limit manual testing and troubleshooting. This is an opportunity to broaden your skillset into areas like artificial intelligence and machine learning and cloud-based development while leading software development efforts to improve weapon system resiliency. As a technical leader, you'll identify new opportunities to build software solutions to help your customers meet their toughest challenges. Join our team as we build tools to transform the future of our clients. This position is open to remote delivery from any location in the U.S., to include the District of Columbia.
* 8+ years of experience in a professional work environment
* 5+ years of experience with leading a team of engineers
* Experience with designing and building applications using container and serverless technologies
* Experience with designing highly available systems that utilize load balancing and horizontal scalability
* Experience with Configuration Management platforms
* Experience with Agile software management tools, including JIRA
* Experience with code scanning tools, including SonarQube and Maven
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.