Software Guidance & Assistance, Inc., (SGA), is searching for aSettlement Analyst
for a CONTRACT
assignment with one of our premier Financial
clients in New York, NY
- Work with various individuals within the middle office, vendors, trading desk personnel, and other support areas relating to various types of trade closing and trade administration.
- Liaise with other departments, including operational risk, legal, tax, and compliance on some matters pertaining to trade administration.
- Work with account administrators and custodians, CLO trustees, and corporate service providers.
- Compile all control procedures and help the group look to revise or enhance procedures/process flows.
- Help with new account setups using all the different points of entry.
- Aid in settlement reporting, and escalation regarding issues on trades and trade settlements for loans, bond and other traded or related products.
- Review Cash Available Reports for trading activity on a daily basis.
- Provide support for daily borrowings needed for funds.
- Help with tracking any redemptions to make sure we are on target to meet hard due dates.
- Help with the cash reconciliations around transitioning funds from one vendor to a newly appointed vendor for our transitioning project.
- Perform an administration function for acquiring tax forms, withholding statements, KYC documents and resolve any issues around the documentation.
- Overview of department/team: The department is part of the middle office under Credit Investment Group and supports the business operationally around trade settlements, new account opening, cash available and oversight of operations outsourced to several vendors. The team consists of 2 individuals and 1 manager handling all types of investment products including loans, ABS, bonds, notes, and some equity.
- Challenges contractor will be facing in role: trading environment seating, fast-paced, understanding the fund operations
- 1-4 years of experience in Financial Services- specifically in a Middle Office area
- Understanding of Loans and Bonds
- 2+ years of Middle Office fund experience is a big plus
- Ability to provide general oversight and adhoc support for the team and managers
- Strong experience working with Excel
- Understanding of control procedures
- Strong communication skills
- Background working with outside clients- Account Administrators and CLO corporate service suppliers
- Fast learner, good with excel, organized, multi-tasker, work independently, communicator
SGA is a Certified Women's Business Enterprise (WBE) celebrating over thirty years of service to our national client base for both permanent placement and consulting opportunities. For consulting positions, we offer a variety of benefit options including but not limited to health & dental insurance, paid vacation, timely payment via direct deposit. SGA accepts transfers of H1 sponsorship for most contracting roles. We are unable to sponsor for Right-to-Hire, Fulltime, or Government roles. All parties authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply for all roles. Only those authorized to work for government entities will be considered for government roles. Please inquire about our referral program if you would like to submit a candidate for any of our open or future job opportunities. SGA is an EEO employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status. To view all of our available job postings and/or to learn more about SGA please visit us online at www.sgainc.com