We are looking for a qualified SharePoint/ Front-end Developer
to join our team in the Fairfax, VA area.
You will be responsible for building the 'client-side' web applications. You will develop, maintain, and update our customer's current web and applications as well as develop and manage new websites and online applications. If you're interested in creating a dynamic web application and moving forward in your career, then this job is for you! We expect you to be a tech-savvy professional who is curious about new digital technologies and aspires to combine usability with visual design.
Ultimately, you should be able to create a functional and attractive digital environment for our customer, ensuring great user experience.Responsibilities
- Provides demonstrated ability to develop SharePoint-enabled solutions to satisfy design objectives.
- Provide Timely statistics on services provided and planned utilizing SharePoint.
- Develop code, test and debug new software or enhancements to existing software.
- Design and develop tools and forms that integrate with commercial applications.
- Provide the operations and maintenance of operational systems.
- Maintain and improve the customer's website
- Optimize applications for maximum speed
- Collaborate with back-end developers and web designers to improve usability
- Get feedback from, and build solutions for, users and customers
- Write functional requirement documents and guides
- Create quality mockups and prototypes
- Help back-end developers with coding and troubleshooting
- Ensure high-quality graphic standards and brand consistency
- Stay up to date on emerging technologies
- Minimum 10 years work experience as a Front End/ Web Application Developer
- Hands-on experience with markup languages
- Familiarity with browser testing and debugging
- In-depth understanding of the entire web development process (design, development, and deployment)
- Understanding of layout aesthetics
- Knowledge of SEO principles
- Familiarity with software such as Adobe Photoshop, Dream Weaver, SQL Server and content management systems
- An ability to perform well in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent analytical and multitasking skills
Clearance Required: Top Secret/SCI
required prior to consideration.IMG COMPANY BENEFITS
Health, dental, vision, and life insurance
401(k) with company match
20 days of personal leave plus paid holidays
Certification ReimbursementInformation Management Group is an EOE. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation/National Origin