CGI seeks a SharePoint Administrator/Developer.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
- Experience with Nintex Workflows, Nintex Forms and InfoPath Forms
- Experience with SharePoint 2013, Nintex, and Office 365/SharePoint Online
- Experience with Migration from SharePoint On-Prem to SharePoint Online is highly desired
- Candidate must have managing SharePoint Farms, performing Farm Administrator activities and familiar with SharePoint Central Administration Portal
- Candidate should be comfortable in monitoring the SharePoint Servers for any issues and work with infrastructure team to resolve any server related issues
- Candidate must have ASP .NET and client web development (XML, XSL, ASP .NET, AJAX, HTML, Java Script) knowledge.
Proven knowledge and experience with: Waterfall and Agile methodologies Enterprise integration and software development patterns
- SharePoint: 3-5 years experience
- Nintex Forms and Workflows: 3 years experience
- Office 365: 3 years experience
- DocAve Backup and Replicator Modules: 3 years experience
- XML, XSL, ASP.Net, AJAX, HTML, Java Script: 3-5 years experience
- SharePoint 2016 and/or SharePoint Online. Microsoft certifications desired
- SharePoint API (Server + Client): 3 years experience
- Workflow Foundation: 3 years experience
- Windows Communication Foundation (WCF) Services: 3 years experience
- SharePoint Online: 3 years experience
- C#: 3 years experience
Your future duties and responsibilities:
- Manage multiple SharePoint projects/initiatives simultaneously
- Work with various business users to document functional requirements and use cases
- Produce technical architecture and design and develop SharePoint solutions based upon the approved functional requirements; work with support team for advanced development when necessary
- Work with users as the SharePoint SME to help structure new SharePoint sites and provide training on how to manage and effectively use SharePoint
- Provide break/fix support and assistance and fulfill service request submitted by end-users
- Provide technical expertise in identifying, evaluating, and developing effective procedures and systems requirements that meet business requirements
- Participate in the feature mapping to technical solution to the requirements from non-technical business users
- Communicate Conceptual and Detail Designs to Client and Development Team
- Strong customer interaction skills and ability to understand and document customer needs from a business solutions perspective
- Candidate should be able to provide solution for performance, scalability, reliability, availability at the system and component level
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills, ability to handle diverse situations, multiple projects
- Oversee the SharePoint server infrastructure, user access and application deployment
We understand that success in the IT services business is contingent on retaining and attracting the best talent - talent like you. At CGI, our team of professionals is dedicated and driven to help our clients succeed.
At our Lafayette Center, we are looking for experienced professionals and graduating students interested in IT careers, focusing on those with demonstrated experience in IT and business, strong problem-solving abilities, and excellent interpersonal skills.
While most companies have a vision and mission, CGI goes a step beyond. We have a company dream: "To create an environment in which we enjoy working together and, as owners, contribute to building a company we can be proud of." This dream emphasizes the enjoyment and ownership principles that are essential to CGI's success.
In fact, we strive to create an environment where our professionals enjoy working together and feel empowered and engaged as owners to build their company and grow their careers. This dream as well as our values are what set us apart -