Who We Seek:
What You Will Do:
- Passion Seekers. You genuinely care about the work that you do and its impact on society.
- Self-Starters. You're a go-getter who isn't afraid to step up and disrupt the status quo.
- Entrepreneurs. You bring fresh ideas to the table, work hard, develop business and consistently seek new challenges.
- Collaborators. You're a great contributor to a high performing team that accomplishes great feats for our clients.
The SharePoint Specialist is responsible for architecting, developing, and maintaining the Firm's intranet and extranet SharePoint portals. The candidate will help the Firm leverage the SharePoint platform to maximize productivity, automate business processes, encourage collaboration and data sharing. Qualifications:
- Minimum 5+ years of SharePoint Development/Administrative experience establishing architecture, building sites, libraries, lists, managing permissions, workflows, etc.
- Minimum 3 years direct hands-on experience with O365, SharePoint Online, and legacy Office products 2010-2016
- Expert knowledge of SharePoint Online and Other O365 technologies (e.g., PowerApps, Flow, Teams, OneDrive, Power BI, etc.)
- Ability to create solutions by converting business needs/requirements into appropriate and applicable SharePoint web part(s), using different workflows and web development technologies
- Understanding of designing and maintaining SharePoint sites, sub sites, contents, libraries, and managing site permissions
- Experience with troubleshooting, supporting end users and business stakeholders, SharePoint break fixes, managing tickets and tracking, knowledge management, project and task management, multi-tasking , and working independently in a fast-paced environment
- Strong communication and interpersonal relationship skills. Ability to communicate with team leads and stakeholders at various levels to gather and define SharePoint requirements, as well as collaborate across cross functional teams and other corporate support departments.
- Excellent analytical skills and capability to convert information to actionable goals
- Knowledge of maintaining the operational health of the SharePoint and Office 365 online environment including security availability, stability, optimize performance, inter-operability, responsiveness and reliability
- Experience in creating and improving workflow automation using PowerApps and MS Flow
- Self-motivated with the ability to thrive in a dynamic team environment, work across organizational departments
- Ability to instill confidence with the client through work quality, time management and organizational skills, attention to detail, and responsiveness
- Demonstrated ability to manage competing priorities while working collaboratively with product owners and stakeholders
- Collaborate with business product owners and stakeholders by gathering and analyzing business functions needs and recommend new solutions using SharePoint as a platform and where to leverage O365/SharePoint applications/technology
- Assess legacy workflow forms that were created in InfoPath and recommend improvements to streamline processes for efficiency
- Promote and contribute to an integrated automation solution using SharePoint sending or receiving data and information from other systems
- Design and implement SharePoint team sites for internal corporate services
- Provide expertise and solution support to business users and other members of the global IT organization to determine how to best implement, support, and leverage SharePoint features and functionalities
- Establish an implementation of all governance, standards, policies, and security
- Identify areas of continual business processes improvements
- Author and maintain technical documentations (e.g., Standard Operating Procedures, training materials, user-guides, etc.)
- Develop and provide training sessions for internal users on O365/SharePoint Online products
- Standardize data management process, optimize data search, and ease data retrievals
Attain is a place for great ideas and the people who have them. As a management, technology, and strategy consulting firm, our professionals provide innovative solutions to revolutionize government, education, health, and nonprofit organizations and positively impact those they serve. We are business analysts, technologists, digital strategists, managers of change, and forward thinkers, with the entrepreneurial drive to shape the future. Our team is present in 40 states and the District of Columbia.
to explore your path forward with Attain. Attain is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
For more Information on Equal Employment Opportunity visit EEO
and EEO Poster Supplement