The SharePoint Administrator will work with network engineers and Content Management Team staff. The position is focused on planning, developing, documenting & exchanging knowledge with onsite team using industry best practices.
Typical work consists of developing custom web parts, workflows, forms & solutions in all phases of the SDLC process (planning, developing, testing & support). As well as code/configuration reviews.
• 3+ years of working in a development role supporting SharePoint Online (O365) and 2016 /2013/2010
knowledge of general web development.
• Solid skills in XML/XSD/XSLT/CAML/LINQ
• General experience working with SQL/MS BI Stack & other DBMS
• A deep understanding of SharePoint farm architecture, services & features, site design & best practices.
Including performance tuning and updating/upgrading on premise environment.
• Deep knowledge & understanding of the roles of SharePoint and the relationships to one another &
business processes. This includes, but is not limited to: Security/Roles, Search, ECM/Metadata, Document
Management, BI/PerformancePoint, Workflows/Forms, Portals and custom web parts & features
• Strong understanding of Microsoft Windows platform & network infrastructure / Cloud computing & Active
• Ability to develop and document farm-level, site-collection-level, and site-level architecture for SharePoint
environment,; lead technical design reviews for architectural enhancements
• Experience using SharePoint integration with 3rd party applications & databases
Bachelor’s degree in a technical or business field. Years of experience can substitute for formal education.
5415 King Ave. Suite 101 Pennsauken, NJ, 08109