The Squires Group has a direct hire opportunity for a SharePoint Administrator
to join a Federal project in Fort Belvoir, VA
. This program supports the Department of Defense in an effort to bolster innovation, cloud development, knowledge management, and information sharing, and enhanced software development efforts. This is mission-critical work and an excellent opportunity for you to support the U.S. Military.
Per our Federal Government Contract, candidates must be U.S. Citizens
with an active TS/SCI Clearance
Check out our Referral Program!
- DoD 8570.1-M IAT Level II certification
- Experience in SharePoint Farm Administration, supporting and managing an enterprise-level environment
- Experience providing SharePoint farm administration, including design, implementation, and support of enterprise-level SharePoint 2010 and later development, integration, and production environments
- Experience working as a system administrator maintaining Windows servers and performing tasks such as installing service packs, hot fixes, STIGs, and troubleshooting IP, DNS, load balancing problems
- Experience in a leadership role
- Experience with PowerShell, including SharePoint PowerShell modules
- Per our Federal Government Contract, candidates must be U.S. Citizens with an active TS/SCI Clearance
The Squires Group will pay you up to $3000 for every qualified professional that you refer and we place. If you see a position posted by The Squires Group and know the perfect person for the job, please send us your referral. For more information, go to https://bit.ly/2XEhbNi . The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. #Di #LI-LJ1