Description of duties: Need a SharePoint Administrator to manage all aspects of the SharePoint environments, including design, architecture, availability, reliability, performance, monitoring and security. This position plays an integral part in the development of strategies for optimal use of SharePoint within the organization. The SharePoint Administrator must be able to work under general supervision. Position is expected to cooperate with other personnel and workgroups, to practice ongoing self-development and demonstrate behaviors that are aligned with the vision, mission and values.
- A Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent combination of education and work-related experience
- A minimum of two years professional experience administrating and supporting Microsoft SharePoint Enterprise, ideally with 2010, 2013, and 2016
- Microsoft SharePoint certification desired
- Experience configuring and working with Microsoft Internet Information Server (IIS) and SQL Server 2012/2014
- Solid understanding of Active Directory and SharePoint command line parameters and able to administer, troubleshoot, and gather data using PowerShell commands