SharePoint App Developer
***We are unable to sponsor as this is a permanent full time role***
Qualifications & Requirements
- May analyze, design, configure, develop and implement intermediate-level solutions to meet business needs and objectives.
- May work with business owners, DBA(s) and vendors to create integrations both to/from vendors.
- Provides intermediate Level 3 support. Investigates operational or systematic problems and provides resolution using intermediate analytical skills and tools as necessary.
- Prepares project proposals and develops project plans. May lead small projects.
- Maintains up-to-date awareness of current and future directions of business industry and associated technologies.
- May develop and maintain application security, design and documentation according to legal compliance requirements.
- Must understand Microsoft Windows Operating system architecture
- Must have experience the Microsoft Visual Studio and VSTS
- Must have experience working with SharePoint (on premise) server architecture, experience working with SharePoint farm
- Must understand SharePoint search architecture, have experience with search administration (managing index, crawling, relevance and maintaining search topology)
- Must have experience of understanding and working on cumulative updates
- Must understand Microsoft SQL Server
- Understanding of SharePoint Online is a plus
- Understanding of K2 rapid development tools or other workflow tool knowledge and experience a plus)
- Ability to participate in all aspects of application SDLC including Agile methodologies
- Must participate in daily team scrums and code reviews
- SharePoint 2013/2016
- SharePoint services (User Profile Service, Excel Service etc.,)
- InfoPath (legal applications to be migrated to K2)
- Active Directory
- SharePoint third party tools (Handshake, ShareGate, Harepoint/Metalogix etc.,)
- Microsoft Visual Studio
- Microsoft Visual Studio Team Server
- .NET, Web services
- PowerShell script
- SQL Server
- MVC Framework
- Entity Framework
If this is an opportunity that you're interested in please email your resume to:
To view other job opportunities please visit our website at Requesttechnology.com