Bering Global Solutions (BGS), a subsidiary of Bering Straits Native Corporation, is currently seeking a qualified SharePoint Application Developer, mid level, for the Census Bureau contract in Suitland, MD.
The contractor shall have keen analytical abilities and be able to collaborate with various levels of individuals within the USCB, from stakeholder level to working staff level. And have experience assessing needs, collecting information, and identifying alternative solutions. The developer must have the experience and skills outlined below.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Support stakeholders to gather business requirements, document and outline workflows, build workflows and work with Admin to deploy
- Work with Admin to support SharePoint migration 2010 to 2013 and to 2016
- Strong collaborate with Census offices and branches
QUALIFICATIONS - EXPERIENCE, EDUCATION AND CERTIFICATION
Required (Minimum) Qualifications
- CANDIDATES MUST BE LOCAL TO THE DC, MD, VA AREA TO BE CONSIDERED
- CANDIDATES MUST BE ==== TO OBTAIN A CLEARANCE
- 2 to 3+ years of overall experience in web design and web application development
- 2 to 3+ years of SharePoint application development experience in .NET framework, C#, ASP.NET using Visual Studio and SharePoint Designer and/or PowerApps.
- Out of the Box (OOTB) of development experience in SharePoint workflows using Nintex/SharePoint Designer
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities, and Other Characteristics
- .NET framework
- ASP.NET using Visual Studio
- Nintex/SharePoint Designer
- SharePoint Designer and/or PowerApps
- Model-View-Controller (MVC)
- Rest API
- SQL Server
- Microsoft InfoPath
- SharePoint 2010/2016 and SharePoint Online
Essential and marginal functions may require maintaining physical condition necessary for bending, stooping, sitting, walking or standing for prolonged periods of time; most of time is spent sitting in a comfortable position with frequent opportunity to move about.
Job is performed in an office setting with exposure to computer screens and requires extensive use of a computer, keyboard, mouse and multi-line telephone system. The work described herein is primarily a modern office setting. Occasional travel may be required.
- No supervisory responsibilities.
ADDITIONAL QUALIFYING FACTORS
As a condition of employment, may be required to pass a pre-employment drug screening, as well as have acceptable reference and background check results to obtain access to military base. Must have reliable transportation to/from work a necessity and must be able to obtain access to military installations.
Shareholder Preference. BSNC gives hiring, promotion, training and retention preference to BSNC shareholders, shareholder descendants and shareholder spouses who meet the minimum qualifications for the job.
Bering Straits Native Corporation is an Equal Opportunity/ AA/ Male/ Female/ Disability/ Vets employer.
We participate in the E-Verify Employment Verification Program. We are a drug free workplace.