TCG is an award-winning Government technology solutions provider. We are seeking a SharePoint Business Analyst, who currently resides in the Washington D.C. metropolitan area, to join the TCG SharePoint development team.
US Citizenship or US Permanent Resident (Green card) status and the ability to pass and maintain a Federal government (Public Trust) clearance is required for this position.
- Providing direct support to the SharePoint development team
- Acting as a liaison between the SharePoint development team and Federal clients
- Facilitating and leading requirements gathering sessions with end users
- Eliciting and documenting business and system requirements
- Developing user stories with acceptance criteria
- Demonstrable understanding of SharePoint Online and Office 365 out of the box functionality and its ability to address business needs and improve processes
- Ability to speak to the capabilities and limitations of SharePoint Online with Federal clients
- 3+ years of Business Analysis experience
- Ability to facilitate and lead customer requirements-gathering sessions
- Ability to analyze, define, and document requirements for business processes and workflows, including generating diagrams
- Ability to act as a liaison between developers, testers, customers, and other stakeholders during all phases of development
- Experience with iterative systems development life-cycle and documentation
- Experience with Agile/Scrum activities and ceremonies, including backlog grooming
- Ability to clearly document requirements in user story format with testable acceptance criteria
- Experience leading demonstrations of prototypes and solutions to end users
- Ability to facilitate customer user acceptance testing
- Clear communication, writing, and presentation skills
- Attention to detail
- Prior experience as a SharePoint Administrator
- Experience with systems for requirements tracking and user story management
- Experience supporting system migrations and upgrades
- Certified Scrum Master (CSM) or equivalent
- Experience with relevant CMMI Level 2 & 3 processes
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant discipline
Naturally, TCG does not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or anything else that makes you part of any group. We discriminate on the basis of talent, ability, commitment, and experience.
We pay competitive wages and provide excellent benefits. We have a 401K plan, a health plan that includes dental and vision benefits, pet health insurance, support for sick-child daycare, book and fitness clubs, a generous training budget for each employee, employee-led (and TCG paid) social events, company charity events, free theater and sports tickets, and much more.
In fact, in 2018 Fortune magazine named TCG as a "Great Place to Work" for the third year in a row and The Washington Post named TCG as a "Top Workplace" for the fourth straight year, based on how our employees feel about the company, the benefits TCG offers, and the work/life balance that our staff are able to achieve.
Try us ... we'll make you happy.