Washington, DC Description:
We are looking for a well experienced SharePoint Content Manager/Administrator to join our team on a new effort supporting our Federal Government Client in Washington, D.C. This role will support the analysis and development of the FBI's OCIO enterprise systems, including services related to the Intelligence Community IT Enterprise (IC ITE) environment and the Digital Transformation Office (DTO), as well as all initiatives that support OCIO services and management of those services. Additionally, support is required for emerging enterprise priorities, including the development and advancement of new and emerging technologies and innovative solutions yet to be identified. This position would be working on a day shift, M-F. The primary scope of this work shall be:
• Update content of SharePoint pages
• Check on the proper execution of all tasks daily
• Develop, change, modify, and implement SharePoint processes after approvals
• Assist stakeholders in solving intermittent recurring problems
• Answer questions related to tasks, roles, site virtualization in a SharePoint environment Position Requirements:
• Active Top Secret Clearance with ability to gain a SCI within three months of on-boarding.
• Perform work onsite at the customer location in Washington, D.C.
• Telework is not permitted Required Qualifications:
• 1-2 years of SharePoint configuration experience
• Knowledge and understanding of SharePoint
• Knowledge and understanding of maintaining and updating SharePoint team web content
• Ability to develop SharePoint project tracking work flows Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
This job and many more are available through The Judge Group. Find us on the web at www.judge.com