Description Job Description:
Leidos is seeking a Senior level SharePoint System Administrator to support a large enterprise IT contract for the DOD. The SharePoint System Administrator will support infrastructure services, operations and maintenance across multiple geographic locations spanning multiple enclaves. The administrator will deploy, operate and maintain SharePoint services including load balancing, PKI authentication, and claims-based authentication.
In addition they will support site setup, permission management, troubleshooting, and service requests for customers, content managers and knowledge managers. This individual will work in a team environment to ensure mission needs are met for internal and external customers.
This role requires an individual that is technical, customer oriented and familiar with using SharePoint. This individual should be detail oriented in order to capture customer inquiries appropriately. Role requires excellent oral and written communication skills.Primary Responsibilities:
- Interacting with customers to handle service request inquiries and problems.
- Provide support for implementation, troubleshooting and maintenance of IT systems. Rapidly distinguish isolated user problems from enterprise-wide application/system problems.
- Identify methods for direct IdAM integration.
- Migrate customer data and site to newer versions.
- Help process asset library, risk database, and business rhythm calendar (Leidos best practice) to enhance SA for stakeholders.
- Coordinate with customers and stakeholders to collect data, conduct analysis, develop, and implement solutions associated with incident tickets and requirements.
- Provide follow-up reports (technical findings, feedback, resolution steps taken) for Root Cause analysis, engineering technical assessment and process improvement initiatives.
- Support customer requirements in a 24/7/365 enterprise environment.
- Update operations and maintenance documentation for 24/7/365 IT watch personnel.
- Mentor and train junior members of the team
- Foundation of knowledge around SharePoint servers and services
- Experience with Tier 2 system administration in an operational environment
- Experience troubleshooting issues in a growing environment
- Experience with performing patches and upgrades to an operational environment
- Familiarity with troubleshooting connectivity between SharePoint systems and SQL cluster back-end systems
- Experience with reviews, incident analysis, and identification of issue trends
- Time management skills
- Strong oral and written communications skills
- Track record of working effectively within a team, and support to peers toward improved processes and results
- Experience with support ticket management systems
- Candidate must, at a minimum, meet DoD 8570.11- IAT Level II certification requirements (currently Security+ CE, CCNA-Security, GSEC, or SSCP)
- Candidate must have a Bachelor's degree with 8-12 years of relevant experience, Masters degree with 6-10 years
- Due to the nature of the government contracts we support, US Citizenship is required.
- TS/SCI with CI Poly required for Position.
External Referral Bonus:
- Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate (MCSA): Teamwork Administrator Associate or other certifications related to Microsoft productivity and collaboration technologies
- ITIL Foundations Certification
EligibleExternal Referral Bonus $:
5000Potential for Telework:
NoClearance Level Required:
Top Secret/SCI with PolygraphTravel:
NoScheduled Weekly Hours:
Database ManagementPay Range: